Since 2006, we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing, and much more.
Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet talented individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need a Sales Development Director to own our pipeline building strategy & execution and empower our sales development team to push the boundaries of performance consistently.
This role is an integral part of our Australian sales management team, focusing on accelerating our next chapter of new revenue growth.
You will ensure that we continue to have a strong customer-centric brand in the market by delivering a consistent, consultative approach to our demand generation, discovery, and qualification process.
You will coach and mentor our Sales Development teams to encourage HR prospects with the engagement solutions we deliver, supporting them to connect, recognise and support their employees.
- Collaborate with Australian Sales and Marketing leaders to refine the Australian go-to-market strategy, including reviewing the Australian territories and target account planning.
- Developing and implementing a strategy for pipeline generation (inbound and outbound) across all remits in our sales team, ensuring the Sales Development team builds pipeline output aligned to our company revenue growth goals.
- Partnering with our Revenue Operations Director to review Salesforce lead funnel to spot trends and recommend and implement strategies to improve lead conversion and enhance pipeline coverage.
- Innovating in our ways of connecting with prospects. For example, partnering to maximise the unique benefits of working with our in-house research team who find ideal outbound prospects whose core HR challenges we are experienced at solving.
- Supporting team members (Sales Development Reps) in their day-to-day sales activity, ensuring effective lead management and qualification to generate new outbound and inbound prospects.
- Continual coaching and training to ensure quality and consistency in qualification calls, with a focus on discovering, adding insights, and inspiring prospects through a consultative approach and existing client storytelling.
- Ensuring quality and consistency in targeted outbound processes, including researched accounts and prospects aligned to bespoke video reach-outs.
- Partnering with our global Sales Development Leaders to maximise our Sales Development coaching, enablement, and optimisation tools to deliver increased sales efficiencies.
- Networking with Sales industry leaders and reviewing Sales Development trends to ensure Reward Gateways Sales Development team is constantly innovating in consultative Sales Development best practices.
- Work strategically with Growth Marketing to create prospecting and account-based marketing campaigns.
- Consistently review and improve our current sales training, techniques and procedures and implementing enhancements to drive team performance.
- Support the attraction of key sales development team talent, including talent mapping and talent pipeline, in conjunction with our talent attraction team.
- Development and implementation of strategies to accelerate new SDR onboarding and reduce ramp time.
- Develop and implement sales development pathways including training, performance measurement, support, and promotion plans to drive talent development.
- Proven and consistent sales success within a sophisticated and/or consultative B2B sales environment.
- Experience in leading and growing the Sales Development function in a SaaS sales organisation.
- Experience in hiring, scaling, and leading sales development teams.
- Mastery in the following skills: Sales Management, cold/warm calling, and prospecting.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills; ability to communicate effectively with multiple senior management and C-level contacts.
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Hubspot, Salesloft, and G Drive.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and empower a team.
The interview process
- Telephone call with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team
- 1st Round interview with the Sales Director Australia and a member of our sales team
- 2nd Round interview with the Sales Director, SVP Global Sales, and our UK or US Sales Development Director.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.