Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we’re looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on Finance Manager to jointly manage a finance team alongside the current finance manager and provide reliable financial data and reports to various stakeholders in the business. This role is broad and will cover many aspects of our growing business within a private equity setting.
- Review financial data and prepare the monthly reporting pack
- Oversee and manage 6 direct reports including 4 management accountants, the accounts payable team leader, and the accounts receivable team leader
- Develop the way in which the finance team works and gathers data to improve the reliability and accuracy of financial reporting
- Liaise with external advisers to ensure financial and tax compliance in each region, including annual financial audit, preparation of statutory accounts, corporation and income tax returns and other taxation returns specific to the countries in which we operate
- Provide ad hoc analysis for the business, senior finance team members, and new investors
- Assist the Financial Controller and CFO on ad hoc projects
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Strong Financial reporting knowledge
- Experience in managing a Finance team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting financial information
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Assessment task and final stage Interview with the Financial Controller and Finance Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg