Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet individuals passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in Our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and, to help achieve this mission, we’re looking for a passionate learning professional with a deep understanding and expertise in partnering with leaders and managers to build memorable and impactful learning experiences that drive positive business performance. The role is for someone who is an innovative thinker and truly understands the power that learning has in this fast-paced and ever-changing world.
- Act as an expert partner with our managers and leaders to build a culture of learning which drives high performance
- Utilise your design thinking mindset to solve complex problems, leaning on technical expertise to structure learning solutions with maximum impact.
- Act as the go-to expert in all learning content, effectively partnering with team members across RG departments and levels- globally.
- Work with the HR Business Partners to map out career pathways for managers and leaders and ensure learning is relevant and accessible to all.
- Play a leading role in the creation of business-wide learning plans, focusing on managers & leaders, which aims to identify gaps in skills- for now and the future
- Design and facilitate our management and leadership development programme to a world-class standard
- Coach managers and leaders in RG to ensure they are developing their own skills and knowledge
- Evaluate and produce results showing the positive impact our learning interventions have on key business metrics including retention, revenue, internal mobility and eNPS
- Get involved in wider people experience or people team projects, as required
- Experience with and curiosity for current and future learning trends
- A strong understanding and passion for LX, UX, UI and Agile methodologies
- Strong project management skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Confidence in creating and facilitating meaningful learning content, at speed
- Experience in collaborating with team members at all levels, adept at influencing and articulating solutions both verbally and in writing
- Creative problem-solving skills and confidence in finding answers independently but speaking up when needing support
- Able to work in a high-energy environment, comfortable with change and detail-driven
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- In-person interview or virtual interview with the People Experience Director and stakeholder from RG
At Reward Gateway, we are committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. If you have any specific requirements or need reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment journey, please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. Your needs are important to us, and we want to ensure an equitable experience for every candidate.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg