At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Across the globe over 750 of us work together to bring this to life through our products and technology. We help our 4000+ clients and their leaders to transform employee experience that will attract, engage and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing and much more.
As the Lead UX Designer, you will be responsible for Leading UX within a Product group. Your mission is to help us create amazing experiences for our users that support our mission.
- You will be responsible for end-to-end design from early discovery and research through to solution and product development
- Support and liaise with our User Research team in the early design phases
- Proactively guide design workshops with Product Managers, Developers and Stakeholders
- Design and produce well-thought-out Designs based on research and data
- Follow and evolve our design language to achieve best-in-class UI
- Conduct and run usability testing on your design's
- Run experiments for conversion optimization and validated learning
- Support product and business strategy through your design leadership
- Minimum five years of industry experience in designing mobile apps using evidence to drive solutions
- Exposure to agile software development
- Product-oriented design thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong User interface skills that demonstrate a deep understanding of human-computer interaction
- You are skilled with design and prototyping tools in Figma and familiar with IOS and Android Design guidelines
- Experience in leading and aligning multiple squads and teams through design direction.
- You are a great communicator and team player
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Experienced in conducting user interviews and research methods before the design
- Being proactive, well-structured, and attentive to details
- You have worked on complex design systems across multiple platforms
- You have experience with designing for accessibility
It would be highly advantageous if you have:
- Designed for motion and micro-interactions
- Worked with Front-end code such as React Native
- An interest in psychology or cognitive science
- Some experience working on a global B2B SAAS platform
The Interview Process
Please include a portfolio with your application in order to be considered
- Online interview with the Senior Talent Partner. This should last no longer than 45 minutes.
- Online interview with the Head of Product Design and Design Team Lead
- Final interview with the Head of Product Design and Group Product Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.