At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, and over 750 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. We do this through our products and technology, supporting 4000+ global clients and their leaders to connect, recognise and engage their people.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and experienced Project Implementation Specialist to support our Australian clients. This role requires a well-organised, client-centric individual to lead implementation projects.
This role supports our Australian-based clients and the working hours are
- BG Summer Season: 2 am -10 am, and
- BG Winter Season: 12 am - 8 am.
Our Implementation teams work from our Plovdiv or Sofia office once or twice in a week. We provide our teams with safe taxi transport to both of our offices.
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing creative solutions to meet clients’ individual needs within the scope of our product’s capabilities and the solutions on the client’s contract
- Ensuring projects are delivered in a timely manner in accordance with project timelines
- Developing and managing a project plan that outlines the scope, timeline, and tasks associated with the project
- Managing client expectations throughout the duration of the project; This includes weekly meetings, providing guidance and direction to all project stakeholders, monitoring progress and ensuring feedback is documented and shared, and addressing roadblocks
- Working with the Implementation team to identify, resolve, and provide assistance to clients with their platform onboarding
- 1 year experience in project support, implementation, or project coordination
- Good verbal and written English communication skills with a client-focused approach and the ability to adapt to individual client styles
- Ability to multitask effectively on multiple projects
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks & projects
- Confident navigating websites and learning new software
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to identify risks and effectively resolve problems
- Ability to work independently, and collaborate with different teams
- Willingness to develop and enhance your own skills
The Interview Process
- Video call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team and the Implementation Team Lead
- Take home assessment
- Final Interview with the Head of Implementation & Implementation Team Lead
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community, and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg