Our People Team is thrilled to share that Reward Gateway has been recognized with over two dozen awards this year for Excellence in Human Resources!
Our mission requires that we continually experiment and make improvements inside our organization and distinguish ourselves as an industry leader among the world's best employers and human resources professionals. The awards we win reflect a focus on culture and our commitment to finding new and meaningful ways to connect, recognize and support our people.
So what did we win exactly?
In 2022, we were shortlisted for 27 awards and came home with nine wins! 🥳
Here are some highlights of the awards we've been recognized for:
The Stevie Awards for Great Employers is an international business awards competition open to all organizations worldwide.
The awards recognize the world's best companies to work for and the HR teams, professionals, achievements, new products, and suppliers that help to create and drive great places to work.
- Gold Winner: Most Innovative Use of HR Technology During COVID
- Gold Winner: Internal Comms Professional of the Year
- Gold Winner: Human Resources Executive of the Year
- Bronze Winner: Achievement in Workplace Design
The Inspiring Workplace Awards recognize forward-thinking and people-first organizations. The awards rank the top 50 businesses each year across these fundamental elements: Culture & Purpose, Leadership, Wellbeing, Inclusion, Communication, and Experience.
- Winner: Large Inspiring Workplace - Ranked #17 in EMEA
The prestigious HR Excellence Awards shine a light on best practices and offer an unrivaled opportunity to celebrate the community's greatest asset, its people.
- Winner: Best Internal Communications Strategy
Celebrating the outstanding internal communication work by organizations, individuals, and teams worldwide. The awards allow employers to show off your work in strategy, creativity, innovation, skills, and more.
- Finalist: Best Event (virtual or in person)
- Winner: Best D&I Campaign
The annual Australian HR Awards, brought to you by HRD, is the leading independent awards event in the HR profession. The awards showcase the country's most outstanding HR teams, leaders, and employers for their strategies, achievements, and programs over the past year.
- Excellence Award: Best Workplace Flexibility Program
The Digital Internal Communication Awards recognize those who have gone above and beyond to offer their colleagues an employee experience that cuts through the noise and makes a real difference.
- Winner: Internal Comms Leader of the Year
- Finalist: Excellence in D&I
The British HR Awards sets out to discover and celebrate the organizations and individuals genuinely passionate about delivering a world-class people experience.
- Finalist: Leader of the Year for Robert Hicks, Group HR Director
The Personnel Today Awards celebrate the very best achievements and innovations in HR and L&D.
- Finalist: HR Director of the Year
- Finalist: Workplace Culture Award
- Finalist: Family Friendly Employer of the Year
The Workplace Savings and Benefits Awards are accolades that recognize both employer and provider excellence. The awards aim to find and recognize the employers with the best benefits teams and offerings to staff and have done the most to improve these over the past 12 months.
- Finalist: Best Communications / Engagement Initiative of the Year
- Finalist: Diversity and Inclusion Excellence Award
The Engage Awards are designed to recognize innovation and excellence across the entire spectrum of customer and employee engagement.
- Finalist: Best Internal Comms Strategy
- Finalist: Best Flexible Working Initiative
The Recruitment Marketing Awards provide reward and recognition for excellence and professionalism in recruitment marketing and talent management.
- Shortlisted: Diversity & Inclusion
- Shortlisted: Internal Communications
The CIPD Awards recognize examples of excellent innovation, projects, and teams that showcase how the HR and People Development profession really is the force for change.
- Shortlisted: Best Flexible Working Initiative
The UK Employee Experience Awards features 19 categories designed to capture the essence of employee experience across the UK.
- Finalist: Diversity and Inclusion
- Finalist: Best Flexible Working Initiative
- Finalist: Best Workplace Design
- Finalist: Best Internal Comms Initiative
These awards celebrate our People Team's promise to deliver on our mission to make RG a better place to work. We are so proud of all we've accomplished this year, and none of it is possible without our employees!
Cheers to even more recognition in 2023!
If you'd like to learn more about our Culture and our People Team's Mission to make RG a Better Place to Work, visit rg.co/careers.