Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity-backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need your expertise to deliver a world-class service to a portfolio of clients, helping them solve HR challenges through market-leading recognition, communications, and benefit technologies. In return, you’ll get to work alongside great people, have unparalleled opportunities for professional growth, and enjoy the many benefits
we offer our employees.You will also have the opportunity to earn yourself a monthly commission in addition to your base salary.This role offers a hybrid work style and would require the successful Client Relationship Specialist to be on-site in the Plovdiv office at least 2 days per week.
- Building relationships with a portfolio of clients where they are supported and serviced in a professional and confident manner
- Retaining client portfolio value to target through a value-led and proactive service style
- Understanding client objectives and identifying new opportunities to add value through additional services and products
- Creating and implementing effective success strategies to improve the engagement of our clients’ employees
- Providing meaningful and insightful analytics on programme performance and giving guidance on activities to improve
- Maintaining information on the customer database platform (i.e Salesforce, Reward Manager, etc.)
- Collaborating and communicating confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in a client-facing role with a track record of building and maintaining strong relationships
- The ability to understand customers’ business objectives and identify the right solutions
- A level-headed approach with excellent planning and time management skills
- Team-oriented, collaborating comfortably with different teams in the business
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with an ability to adapt to individual client styles
The Interview Process
- A screening interview with a member of the recruitment team
- First stage interview with two Client Relationship Team Managers
- Assessment task
- Final stage interview with the Head of the Department and a Senior Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community, and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg