MoveSpring is a Reward Gateway company and at MoveSpring, we believe health should be fun, approachable and inclusive to everyone in the workplace. While most employer health companies follow a clinical, top-down approach, we believe to build a successful culture of wellbeing at work requires a focus on driving health actions from the bottom-up with thoughtful, fun, and engaging mobile experiences. We meet users where they are and provide them with tools, community, and support they need to make their health journey a success.
Reward Gateway is an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company that has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work.
Your role in our Mission
The Growth Marketing Manager will be a key contributor to MoveSpring growth. Reporting to Reward Gateway’s Vice President of U.S. Growth Marketing, this position will own the planning, execution, and reporting of MoveSpring growth marketing programs, including digital, social media, live and virtual events, email marketing, and other activities as appropriate. Working with key internal stakeholders across the MoveSpring team, this person will also actively collaborate with internal Reward Gateway teams, agencies, and partners to drive MoveSpring sales and business growth.
- Develop and execute a growth marketing plan that supports the FY24 MoveSpring pipeline and revenue goals
- Identify and manage live and virtual events to reach MoveSpring target audience
- Develop and execute 3rd party media partner plans including newsletter sponsorships, dedicated emails, and web advertising
- Work with the digital marketing agency to manage projects and drive deliverables for SEM, Software Review Sites, and LinkedIn advertising
- Work with social media agencies to develop campaigns and drive deliverables across key organic channels
- Collaborate with the Reward Gateway email marketing team to develop an in-house database marketing strategy for MoveSpring
- Own the tracking, analysis, and reporting of campaign performance using marketing and sales automation and web analytics
- 5-6 years of experience developing and executing B2B digital and social media campaigns, events, and a natural curiosity for growth marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously, without compromising quality or creativity
- Ability to write promotional copy that reflects the MoveSpring tone of voice and is appropriate for each channel of communication: newsletters, social, advertising, etc.
- Experience working with creative teams to develop assets that reflect the MoveSpring brand and drive responses/conversions
- Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, and HubSpot MAP is a huge plus
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- 1st Round interview with the Head of Sales and VP, Growth Marketing
- 2nd Round Assessment style interview with Co-Founder of MoveSpring, Senior Database Marketing Manager, and VP of Growth Marketing
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community, and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg