Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity-backed, HR Tech SaaS company, we're flexible, inclusive and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need to ensure we’re starting with RG first and making the world a better place to work for our employees. You’ll be providing the best-in-class administrative support and information to employees in relation to their employment documentation and experience, and working with the various people systems and tools that we use to input and access people data and analytics.
- Support the People team with documentation - contracts, offer letters, and other
- Day-to-day inquiries and answering a range of HR-related questions from employees
- Administration of all levels of benefit offering (introduction, enrolment/application set-up, data reporting) across the group
- Support with people systems management, producing data and reporting using different systems
- Support with all technical aspects of people processes including administration and maintenance of internal and external systems that host employee benefits
- Managing the administration of employees leave requests; holidays, sickness, unpaid, parental and volunteering
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both in Bulgarian and English languages
- Previous experience in HR or payroll would be considered an advantage
- A keen eye for detail and good analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Well-organised and self-disciplined
- Proficient computer user (Excel, Pivot, Access or Google sheets, docs, etc)
- Ability to work as part of a team and build long-term relationships with stakeholders
The Interview Process
- Telephone interview with a Talent Acquisition Partner
- At-home assessment
- Virtual Interview with People Operations Manager and a People Operations Specialist
- Virtual conversation with the Head of People Operations & Learning
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg