Since 2006, we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract, engage and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work as an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity-backed, HR Tech Saas company focused on Employee Engagement. We’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work both at RG and beyond.
Your Role in Our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need to deliver successful, meaningful programmes within an Enterprise client portfolio. The Enterprise Client Success Manager will deliver a best-in-class service and be HR’s most valued partner. Helping clients engage their employees and raise awareness of their benefits and reward offering. You will do this by showcasing all the solutions that Reward Gateway can offer to improve employee engagement and work towards their overall objectives.
- Proactively running a portfolio of approximately 15 accounts worth up to £1.5million including clients with very specific solutions where they may be using our product set in a slightly different way to usual
- Develop and maintain proven relationships and strategic partnerships with multiple customers across your client portfolio to understand their people and business goals and build advocacy
- Always improving the success of the programme, via usage and functionality, value adds, suggestions, and your experience.
- Retaining your clients by developing strategies to renew the contract well in advance of the client’s renewal date
- Seeing opportunities to upsell additional solutions to your clients and owning this process from start to finish
- Building a detailed view of the risks and opportunities within your portfolio and implementing solution focussed plans to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities
- Advise on and implement communications strategies to improve employee engagement, usage and to drive transactional products uptake
- Bringing value to your clients; providing advice on engagement theories, access to thought leadership, inviting them to relevant RG events, or facilitating help and support in challenges they may face
- Anticipating and handling client enquiries efficiently, and collaborating with the Client Support and Employee Support teams for administrative tasks when needed
- Keeping your product knowledge up-to-date. Staying ahead of industry changes, social media developments, HR and engagement trends and current legislation, building strong internal relationships with RG partners to stay on top of product changes, and offer expertise to clients
- Analysing metrics that matter and reviewing this with your clients to demonstrate the value of the programme and how it is aligned to their goals. Work with clients to develop and implement strategies to improve these results further
- Ensuring our customer systems (Salesforce and ClientSuccess) are always accurate and current
- Traveling to meet clients where vital and attending client events and roadshows where appropriate
- Must have B2B Enterprise client account management experience across multiple and complex product ranges that have a minimum annual contract value of £60k+ per client
- Experience in handling sophisticated snd strategic client-specific projects across your portfolio
- Proactive, solutions-oriented approach and results-driven
- Previous experience of presenting and/or pitching to stakeholders
- Good commercial knowledge and negotiation skills with experience of working to renewals, upsell and customer satisfaction KPIs
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- A passion for working within HR Tech and keeping up to date with product capabilities to advance our Mission
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- First stage interview with our Head of UK Enterprise & Flex Client Success and our Corporate Client Success Team Manager
- Take-home assessment task
- Final stage interview with our Head of UK Enterprise & Flex Client Success, our Client Success Director - UK and US, and our Head of Solutions Delivery
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg