Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity-backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need you to deliver operational and technical support for all Reward Gateway clients with a priority to flex clients and flex programmes.
Flexible benefits include all kinds of benefits that an employer provides to their employees. With a flexible benefits solution, each employee has the choice to select a tailored set of benefits for themselves.
You will have to work with different teams across the whole of Reward Gateway, you have to partner with the Implementation team and the Product team to ensure that flex projects and flex clients are supported at the highest level of client service.
- Own the post-launch flex administration tasks
- Be responsible for third-party processes
- Timely resolution to flex queries and problems
- Document flex administration and change request processes
- Partner with lead Implementation Specialist during the implementation of the flex client projects
- Attend meetings with flex clients, including helping the Implementation Specialist with some tasks
- Partner with the Product team during and after the launch of a flex client - give and gather product feedback
- Own the renewal window administration for flex clients
- Brief the Client Support & Employee Support teams making sure they are aware of how the platform works
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on bespoke client reporting
- Highly organised with great attention to detail; able to evaluate and prioritise customer demands
- Critical thinking skills: analysis, proactiveness, self-regulation, flexibility, and problem-solving
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible with working on multiple tasks, queries, and projects; ability to prioritise
- Forward-thinking, positive and self-motivated
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Final stage video interview with the Service Delivery Team Manager - SmartPay and a member of the SmartPay and Flex Implementation team
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg