At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” We do this through our products and technology, supporting our 2500+ clients and their leaders to connect, recognise and engage their people.
Your role in our Mission
The Reward Gateway IT team applies technology to power our mission; enable our people to work better and wiser, and fuel our growth. We’re looking for an IT Support Specialist to join the team and provide first-class support and improve our services as the business grows.
The role will be focused on providing support to the whole business, ensuring our people have the tools they need, wherever they are, and whatever they need to do. We use best-in-class technology platforms and tools (including Okta, Google Workspace, Slack, Office 365, Meraki, JAMF, Zoom, Atlassian) and this is a great opportunity to get familiar with them.
We’re excited to hear from anyone who is deeply interested in learning new things and is looking to kick-start an IT career.
- Providing excellent technical support to our colleagues
- Managing tickets and requests in a timely manner
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Administering accounts and access requests
- Provisioning and deprovisioning laptops (Mac and Windows)
- Maintaining stock and hardware assets
- Creating and updating documentation and end-user guides
- Maintaining office equipment (desk equipment, large format displays, meeting room systems, printers. etc).
- Helping the wider team manage our large portfolio of SaaS systems
- Assisting with projects
- Perform onboarding sessions with new starters.
- Facilitate the emergency on-call rotation.
- Be on-site in the London office 3 days or more per week.
- Be available for "on call" 1 in every 3 weeks (compensation/time off in lieu to be agreed)
- Good written and spoken English
- Good customer communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Good understanding of computer hardware and software, minimum 6-12 month's worth of IT support experience, and a strong desire to progress in an IT support function
The Interview Process
- Initial video call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Video interview with our IT Support Lead, IT Manager, and People Systems Manager
- Final stage face to face interview with our IT Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg