Since 2006, we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract, engage and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work as an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity-backed, HR Tech Saas company focused on Employee Engagement. We’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work both at RG and beyond.
Your Role in Our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need to deliver successful, meaningful programmes within our Enterprise client portfolio.
We are recruiting for an Enterprise Client Success Manager where you will have responsibility for the ongoing management of a small number of niche, global enterprise clients who are using the Reward Gateway multi-lingual, multi-currency Employee Reward & Recognition platform. This role will act as the main contact for those assigned clients with overall responsibility for client relationships and the success of our Recognition programme.
- Proactively running a portfolio of niche, global enterprise accounts and working with these clients to improve platform engagement, functionality and usage whilst being the main source of expertise for all in-house and client queries
- Presenting to clients an analysis of programme usage trends through regular MI reporting
- Seeing opportunities to upsell additional solutions to your clients and owning this process from start to finish
- Building a detailed view of the risks and opportunities within your portfolio and implementing solution focussed plans to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities
- Advise on and implement communications strategies to improve employee engagement, usage and to drive transactional products uptake
- Bringing value to your clients; providing advice on engagement theories, access to thought leadership, inviting them to relevant RG events or facilitating help and support in challenges they may face
- Anticipating and handling client enquiries efficiently. Collaborating with the Engineering/Development, Client Support and Employee Support teams for technical, process, employee and client issues
- Working with clients to improve the online user experience, processes, functionality, features and user interface to ensure best-in-class delivery and service
- Capturing, understanding, scoping and documenting functional requirements and change requests
- Keeping your RG product knowledge up-to-date. Staying ahead of industry developments, HR and engagement trends and current legislation. Building strong internal relationships with RG partners to stay on top of product changes and offer expertise to clients
- Analysing metrics that matter and reviewing this with your clients to demonstrate the value of the programme and how it is aligned with their goals. Work with clients to develop and implement strategies to improve these results further
- Travelling to meet clients where vital and attending client events and roadshows where appropriate
- Must have B2B client account management experience across multiple and complex product ranges within global, enterprise clients
- Experience in handling sophisticated and specific technical projects across your portfolio
- Previous experience in presenting and/or pitching to stakeholders.
- Good commercial knowledge and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- A passion for working within HR Tech and keeping up to date with product capabilities to advance our Mission
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- First stage interview with our Client Success Team Manager and Director of Global Rewards
- Take home assessment task
- Final stage interview with Client Success Team Manager and Director of Global Rewards
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg