Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and as a Partnership Associate, you’ll support in achieving this mission by helping to manage existing partners that support our Platform Products and exploring new partnership opportunities.
- Implement a data management process that provides insights into the implemented partnerships and integrations
- Monitor the financial status of key accounts. This will include an overview of the month to month vs year to year portfolio spend
- Analyze partner performance and marketing campaigns to identify opportunities for improvement to ensure maximum success
- Work with the Customer Success-; Product- and Engineering teams to ensure integrations are built in the optimum way to meet and exceed market and client expectations
- Drive and improve revenue opportunities across the partnership portfolio
- Understand the employee and client user journey to assess the benefits provided by the partners
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Experience, or a keen interest, in working with data and reporting
- Confidence to work with commercial targets and delivering against KPIs
- Ability to produce a project plan and manage deliverables in an agile working environment
- Confident to engage and negotiate with stakeholders on new and renewed agreements
- Proficiency using Excel or Google Sheets
- Sound English communication skills (spoken and written)
The Interview Process
- Telephone Interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team
- Take home assessment to be shared in advance of your final interview
- Final Video Call interview with Head of Partnerships and Integrations and the COO
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg