At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work, and as an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech Saas company we’re flexible, inclusive and keen to meet talented individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in our Mission
As a leader within Client Success UK, the Team Manager will be supporting and mentoring a team of up to 6 Client Success Managers, each with a portfolio of up to 30 Clients, to be the very best they can be. Our key objective is to Delight Our Customers and be their most valued HR partner by providing credible, informative & reliable expertise in all areas of employee engagement, and it is through achieving this that you will be helping to deliver against our retention target as we continue to grow.
- Supporting Client Success Managers with crafting and carrying out strategic client account plans with measurable objectives and goals
- Providing the team with the right tools and knowledge to maximise the value of every client partnership
- Responding to client feedback and providing effective, timely resolutions and service improvement plans in the event of issues and complaints
- Carrying out regular one to ones and performance reviews based on key performance metrics and putting in place personal development goals to help each CSM progress and improve their skills
- Regularly recognising both individual and team success via communication channels such as Slack, Boom! and team/company meetings
- Having a well-rounded view of the risk and opportunities within the team’s portfolios and working to implement plans to mitigate risk and maximise opportunities
- Coordinating the renewal process for each of the team’s Clients, particularly those that have been identified as high risk, ensuring we protect our revenue and minimise churn
- Finding opportunities to improve and streamline processes for our clients, their employees and the CSM team.
- Ensuring your team is on top of admin tasks and all client data is present and accurate, alongside regular maintenance of our client management systems.
- Building outstanding internal relationships to share best practices, learning and contribute to our Clients and teams globally
- Supporting the wider Client Success management team with various initiatives, team meetings, events and activities to build and maintain a strong culture within the department
- Working with the People Team to attract, hire and onboard new team members
- Proven commercial success in a Client Success based role with experience of managing a small team in a hyper growth business environment
- A strong commercial acumen with proven success of delivering against retention and upsell targets
- A natural leader with a hands-on, proactive and ‘human’ approach to people management and team building
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with previous client facing experience
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Adaptable and solutions-oriented with the ability to problem solve under pressure
The Interview Process
- Telephone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team
- Online interview with our Head of UK SMB & Corporate Client Success and our Head of Implementation
- Final stage face to face interview and presentation of your assessment task with our Director of Client Success, Head of UK SMB & Corporate Client Success and Head of B2B Retail Partnerships
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg