Since 2006, we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work, and as an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech Saas company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet hardworking individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your role in our Mission
To achieve our mission we need to ensure that we demonstrate our value proposition in an innovative and exciting way. Reporting to the Global Bid Manager, this role will be responsible for managing the end-to-end bid process and writing responses to ensure we stand out in a competitive market.
- Manage the creation and completion of all bid documentation across our UK, US, and Australian markets
- Ensuring that written content is of a high standard and tailored to the client’s requirements, amplifying our unique value proposition
- Feed into the bid qualification (bid go/no go) process for all new RFP/RFQ/ITT opportunities, working closely with the Global Bid Manager and global sales leaders
- Work with the opportunity owners to understand prospects' detailed requirements, development of a bid win strategy, and in supporting client interaction throughout the bid lifecycle
- Develop quality written responses aligned to the specific win strategy for that client and unique selling proposition
- Work closely with the global sales teams throughout the Bid process along with other key internal customers including product and implementation teams
- Work closely with global client success teams throughout the Bid process to assist in contract renewals
- To project manage each opportunity within required deadlines, taking an active role in coordinating and creating content that will enhance the quality of the response.
- Respond to prospects' RFIs, PQQs, etc
- Ensure opportunities are completed to consistently high quality, following key achievement deadlines and approval processes including producing reports on bid progress
- Ensure all critical metric data and debrief information is correctly recorded and provided to internal team members within the business where applicable.
- Support the management of bid portals and frameworks (ESPO, Ariba, etc)
- Support the maintenance of RFP/RFI document library (Loopio)
- Minimum 3 years worth of experience in creating well-written public & private sector bid responses; managing bids and proposals in line with client deadlines.
- Strong commercial and written skills with an ability to provide succinct responses aligned to a unique selling proposition and tailored to buyers' unique needs.
- Ability to think strategically and to challenge others to keep a bid on course.
- Demonstrate the ability to balance business and commercial risks with the requirements of our customers and desire to win new business.
- Resilient and able to operate in a fast-paced, diverse commercial environment, working flexible hours, when necessary, to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to evidence track record of successful bid wins coupled with the ability to manage multiple opportunities at the same time.
- Experience in contract management including legal, finance, and commercial savvy.
- Strong internal partner/customer engagement including presentation skills with a confident and professional approach to building bid meeting slides and delivering to these internal partners.
The interview process
- Telephone call with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team
- First stage interview with our Global Bid Manager and a Sales Director
- Assessment task and final stage interview with our Global Bid Manager and one of our Senior Sales Leaders
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg