Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet talented individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission you’ll be responsible for ensuring all invoices are raised and revenue is correctly recognised. To deliver:
- Accurate and timely invoicing
- Correct revenue recognition
- Correct allocation and reconciliation of cash entries and bank accounts
- Professional and tactful communication with internal and external stakeholders
- We have a hybrid work offering and this role is based at our Plovdiv office.
- The salary on offer would be dependent on experience and would range from лв. 1,741 to 1,916 gross per month excluding benefits.
- Ensuring correct allocation and reconciliation of cash entries and bank accounts on a daily basis
- Recording cash received from the bank accounts
- Informing relevant team or department of cash received
- Invoicing regular tenancies, subscription fee, vouchers and salary sacrifice products
- Answering client invoice queries
- Invoicing as per Account Manager requests
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Posting journals to split SL to BS products: Vouchers, Salary Sacrifice, Other Vouchers
- Reviewing income schedules posting and posting adjustments if necessary
- At least two years experience in a similar role
- Good Excel skills
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders in a tactful and confident manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills with a sound command of English
- Ability to multitask and manage time, with a willingness to work outside of ‘normal’ working hours when required
- A dedicated team player with the ability to work independently
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- A video interview with the AP Team Leader and Finance Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg