Since 2006, we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing, and much more.
Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet talented individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in Our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need to create meaningful and engaging conversations with potential clients. The role will connect with HR professionals, to understand their business, people challenges, and key objectives in order to start a conversation as to how Reward Gateway could assist them. The goal of a Sales Development Rep is to develop quality sales qualified leads to build the sales pipeline.
- Developing and implementing creative and forward-thinking ways to approach our prospects via channels such as video, LinkedIn, tailored emails, and mail
- Nurture relationships (internal + external) to build a strong pipeline of new business and keep engagement high with prospects.
- Conduct a high-level needs analysis during a discovery call to uncover the organisation’s key people challenges
- Adapt your conversation to discuss Reward Gateway products to help solve key people challenges
- Securing a meeting with RG Engagement Consultant to continue conversation and relationship
- Achieving agreed quarterly KPIs
- Build strong relationships with the researchers, sales consultant,s and wider business
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of our products, the competitive landscape, and the HR industry
- Assist to develop the Reward Gateway brand in Australia (including social selling)
- Attend networking events to drive business development + external networking
- Completing and maintaining Salesforce accurately
- Experience in B2B solution prospecting
- Experience in inside sales
- Experience with prospects of 500+ employees
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to use insight and deliver effective solutions in a consultative approach
The Interview Process
- Phone interview with Recruiter
- Virtual first interview with Sales Development Manager and Employee Engagement Consultants
- Virtual final interview with Sales Development Manager, Employee Engagement Specialist, and SVP Global Sales
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg