Since 2006, we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing, and much more.
Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet talented individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your role in our mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need to deliver successful, meaningful programmes within a Corporate client portfolio. The Corporate Client Success Manager will deliver a world-class service, helping clients to raise awareness and engage their employees in their benefit offering, and showcasing all the solutions that Reward Gateway can offer to improve employee engagement.
- Managing a portfolio of Corporate Clients, to develop and maintain a strategic partnership with your clients and contacts, understanding their people and business goals and offering support in our solutions that will help them to achieve their goals.
- Adding value by helping them to fulfill successful programmes that improve employee engagement.
- Understanding your client’s goals and the platform’s purpose. Always improving the success of the programme, via usage and functionality.
- Finding opportunities to upsell additional solutions to your clients, and collaborating with the appropriate colleagues to develop and win those opportunities.
- Retaining your clients by developing strategies to renew the contract well in advance of your client’s renewal.
- Building a detailed view of the risks and opportunities within your portfolio and implementing plans to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities.
- Planning and implementing communications strategies to maximise employee engagement, savings, and uptake of recognition and reward programs to drive transactional products.
- Building world-class relationships that truly delight our customers and create highly regarded and trusted relationships with multiple partners within each account.
- Being adept at advising on employee engagement methodologies, our products, and how they affect employee engagement.
- Bringing value to your clients; providing advice, access to thought leadership, inviting them to relevant RG events, or facilitating help and support in challenges they may face.
- Anticipating and handling client enquiries efficiently
- Developing and implementing a recovery plan for clients who need attention
- Keeping your product knowledge up-to-date and staying on top of tech news, industry changes, social media developments, HR and engagement trends, and current legislation
- Analysing engagement data and reviewing this with your clients to demonstrate the value of the programme and how it is aligned with their goals. Work with your clients to develop and implement strategies to improve these results further
- Planning and implementing employee communications to maximise usage across our products
- Using initiative and creativity to wow your clients.
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to stay on top of product changes, offer expertise to clients and help us towards our mission
- Ensuring our customer systems (Salesforce and Client Success) are always accurate and up to date
- Travelling to meet clients where necessary and attend client events and roadshows where appropriate
- Delivering promises on time, on budget, and to a standard of service that exceeds client’s expectations
- Liaising with the Client Support and Employee Support teams for administrative tasks
- Proven success in a client-facing, account management role preferably with B2B clients
- Experience and confidence in working with complex accounts and projects.
- Proactive, solutions-oriented approach, and results-driven.
- Previous experience in presenting and/or pitching.
- Good commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- A passion for working within HR Tech and using it to advance our Mission
The Interview Process
- Telephone interview with our recruitment team
- Take home assessment task
- Interview and presentation of your assessment task with two Client Success Team Managers and our Head of B2B Retail Partnerships.
Internal candidates will have at least 12 months tenure within their current role before applying.
Interviews will be held w.c. 25th April 2022.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway’s approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.