Since 2006, we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing, and much more.
Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet talented individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need your skills to support client implementation projects, take care of product set-ups and client onboarding. In return, you’ll get to work alongside phenomenal people across our various global offices, have unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and enjoy the many benefits we offer our employees. (https://careers.rewardgateway.com/rewards-benefits)
- Supporting the UK Implementation team with module configuration on implementation projects
- Supporting the UK Client Success and BG Client Relationship Managers with new module configuration for clients
- Maintaining client relationships during projects
- Planning and delivering system training
- Providing creative and customised solutions to meet clients’ individual needs within the scope of our product’s capabilities and the solutions on the client’s contract
- Ensuring all projects are delivered timeously in accordance with project timelines and 90-day service start date T&Cs
- Test and troubleshoot final system setups on delivery and implementation/project plans for own projects and those of wider teams.
- Identify and resolve all issues and provide assistance for same
- Be flexible when required to lead on platform implementations for our new clients. This will be determined by the team’s needs for extra resources on new client implementations
- Experience working with clients and project teams
- A level-headed approach with the ability to plan and prioritise with good time management skills
- A keen interest and natural ability to navigate websites and understand online software
- A willingness to invest time and energy into learning new things and developing your skills
- The ability to work independently whilst being team-oriented, collaborating comfortably with different teams in the business
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and ability to adapt to individual client styles
The interview process
- A telephone interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- Assessment Task
- 1st Stage Interview with Implementation Team Leads and Head of Design
- Final Interview with Implementation Team Leads
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.