Since 2006, we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing, and much more.
Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet talented individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission, you will partner with HR leaders in mid-market enterprise organisations all over Australia to improve their employees’ everyday experience and engagement. You will build new partnerships to help us drive this mission, play your part in an elite sales team, and achieve annual revenue targets.
- Delivering a consultative sales approach with a focus on adding insights aligned to solutions to key business challenges, identified through a detailed discovery process
- Partnering with Sales Researchers and Representatives to develop a targeted account strategy for your territory and increase lead generation, qualification and conversion
- Delivering quality and consistency in all sales calls, online and face-to-face sales presentations
- Delivering insights and engaging prospects into a business conversation about solutions to their unique business challenges.
- Storytelling via live platform demonstrations and client case studies
- Making recommendations on alternative employee engagement solutions to prospects.
- Developing tailored solution-focused documents including proposals, executive summaries, RFP/RFI’s and specific prospects demonstration sites, aligned to business challenges
- Collaborating with our Client Success team to demonstrate existing client case studies and implementing strategies to bring the voice of the customer to life throughout the sales process
- Developing effective win strategies to ensure momentum of each opportunity in your pipeline
- Managing your sales funnel with the implementation of strategies to address key friction points and improve sales conversion rates
- Negotiating commercial and contract terms in conjunction with your Sales VP
- Being an ambassador for Reward Gateway including representing Reward Gateway at HR events
- Accurately forecasting the sales pipeline in line with Reward Gateway global Salesforce forecasting
- Contributing to a strong Australia and Global Sales culture with a mission to be an extraordinary sales team, aligned to RG’s mission and values
- Proven sales success within a consultative B2B sales with a focus on the Corporate mid-market or Enterprise space.
- Experience in a consultative sales cycle, including influencing and negotiating with C-suite executives
- An experienced storyteller with strong presentation and written skills and a preference to showcase solutions via the voice of the customer and client case studies
- A proven innovator with a strong bias for action and the ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent collaboration skills, with experience working within a team and with cross-functional teams to support and leverage growth
- Demonstrate success ‘owning it’, developing tools and strategies to address sales friction points and increase deal velocity and momentum in longer sales cycles (4+ months)
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- 1st Round interview with the Sales Director Australia and a member of the sales team
- 2nd Round Pitch Assessment style interview with the Sales Director Australia, SVP Global Sales and a member of our sales leadership team from the UK or Boston.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.