At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this we need an individual with a compelling voice and presence to establish Reward Gateway as a global leader in the employee engagement technology space. In this role, you'll apply your mastery of the written word to engage a global audience with the technologies and stories of our tools, systems, and exciting new initiatives.
- Build and present keynote and webinar talk tracks on specific HR, Culture and Engagement topics to support growth campaigns at a global level through authoritative thought leadership
- Available to support and collaborate on webinar talk tracks globally, working with global Solutions Marketing and Growth Teams
- In-Person presentations at high-profile events (in Australia) and virtually on webinars as needed
- Experienced in interviews, in written, audio or video formats with other Human Resource leaders with vision (including, but not limited to RG clients) to fuel a news-centric approach to content
- Data ownership: Develop content from proprietary research data in the forms of reports, blogs, infographics to fuel presentations and talk tracks
- Quarterly briefing for internal AU team on ‘state of the market/industry.
- A solid understanding of HR or experience working with B2B business leaders
- Presentation experience on webinars and live events
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Proven B2B editorial portfolio; video, online and publications
- Journalist experience and be comfortable interviewing business leaders and executive level
- A curious attitude, able to keep a pulse on market trends and the ability to relate to our clients
- Able to collaborate and willingness to partner with our global sales and marketing team.
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Virtual first interview with Head of Content Strategy and an Employee Engagement Consultant.
- Take home assessment
- Final virtual interview and presentation with SVP Global Sales, AUS Director of Sales and Head of Global Solutions Marketing.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.