At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need to deliver successful, meaningful programmes within an SMB (small to medium business) client portfolio.
The Client Success Manager (SMB) will deliver a world-class service, helping clients to raise awareness and engage their employees in their benefit offering, and showcasing all the products that Reward Gateway can offer to improve employee engagement.
- Managing a portfolio of SMB Clients, to develop and maintain a strategic partnership with your clients and contacts, understanding their people and business goals and offer support in our solutions that will help them to achieve their goals. Always improving the success of the programme, via usage and functionality.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell additional solutions to your clients, and collaborating with the appropriate colleagues to develop and win those opportunities.
- Retaining 95% of your clients revenue by developing strategies to avoid risks and to renew the contract well in advance of your client’s renewal.
- Planning and implementing communications strategies to maximise employee engagement, savings and uptake of all products the client has.
- Building world-class relationships that truly delight our customers and creating valued and trusted relationships with multiple stakeholders within each account. Providing advice, access to thought leadership, inviting them to relevant RG events or facilitating help and support in challenges they may face.
- Being adept at advising on our products and how they affect employee engagement.
- Anticipating and handling client enquiries efficiently
- Keeping your product knowledge up-to-date and staying on top of tech news, industry changes, social media developments, HR and engagement trends, employee engagement methodologies and current legislation.
- Analysing engagement data and reviewing this with your clients to demonstrate the value of the programme and how it is aligned with their goals. Work with your clients to develop and implement strategies to improve these results further
- Ensuring our customer systems (Salesforce) are always accurate and up to date
- Travelling to meet clients where necessary and attend client events and roadshows where appropriate
- Delivering promises on time, on budget and to a standard of service that exceeds client’s expectations
- Liaising with the Client Support and Employee Support teams for administrative tasks
- Proven success in a client relationship role
- Experience of managing client accounts in a B2B environment
- Previous experience of presenting and/or pitching
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build strong internal and external relationship
The interview process
The Interview Process:
- A telephone call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team
- First stage video interview with Head of Enterprise Client Success & Head of SMB Client Success
- Take home assessment
- Final stage video interview with Corporate Senior Client Success Manager & Head of SMB Client Success
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.