In May 2023 Reward Gateway was acquired by Edenred. Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments for people at work, connecting 52 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 45 countries via close to 1 million corporate clients.
With our shared missions of ‘Making the World a Better Place to Work” and ‘Enriching connections, For good’, you’ll be contributing to improving employee engagement and building better, stronger, and more resilient organisations to improve people’s daily lives. Our shared mission guides our every action and charts a sustainable path to a better future.
Due to growth and expansion, an opportunity has become available for an FP&A Analyst. Together with other team members, you’ll be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and analysing financial data to support strategic decision-making and guide future business performance.
- Supporting preparation and delivery of forecasts, annual budgets, and 5-year strategic plans across multiple geographies and client segments
- Building financial models to predict growth and forecast performance supported by current and past KPI trends and business and market insight
- Performing variance analysis across forecasts, budgets, and actual results to provide clarity over the drivers of change
- Preparing month-end files including departmental P&Ls, KPI dashboards, and the monthly shareholder pack and commercial pack
- Identifying growth drivers and efficiency improvement opportunities, and sharing recommendations with the FP&A Manager
- Assisting with updating the cash flow forecast
- Evolving the FP&A function to deliver richer insights, for example including product/ client/ segment profitability
- Providing support on ad-hoc projects and analyses, including M&A activity and other growth plans
- Liaising with the Leadership team, heads of departments, and other key leadership figures is crucial to supporting each of the above
- An accounting qualification coupled with at least 3 years relevant experience
- Experience working with large amounts of complex data
- A highly skilled Excel user
- An aptitude for continual improvement with proven experience in creating from scratch and/ or rebuilding new reporting and complex data modeling
- Understanding of financial modeling skills
- Working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment across multiple geographies
- Good English communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, NetSuite, FP&A planning tools, or other similar financial systems
The Interview Process
- An online interview with the Senior Talent Partner.
- A final interview with the FP&A Manager and the Group Financial Controller
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community, and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Learn more about Reward Gateways' approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.