In May 2023 Reward Gateway was acquired by Edenred. Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments for people at work, connecting 52 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 45 countries via close to 1 million corporate clients.
With our shared missions of ‘Making the World a Better Place to Work” and ‘Enriching connections, For good’, you’ll be contributing to improving employee engagement and building better, stronger and more resilient organisations to improve people’s daily lives. Our shared mission guides our every action and charts a sustainable path to a better future.
Due to our growth and expansion, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to spearhead the development and management of our Merchant products, integrations and related marketing solutions. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in product management, experience with marketplaces, have strong analytical and technical skills, excellent communication, and the ability to influence team members and stakeholders across a global organisation to drive product success.
- Lead the cross-functional product team within the Discounts Product Group responsible for creating value for our merchants and managing world-class marketing automation solutions
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to deeply understand user and merchant needs and identify opportunities for product improvements and new features
- Analyse market trends and competition to inform product strategy and positioning, specifically in the areas of savings marketplaces, merchant-related functionalities, marketing automation and integrations in context of increasing user engagement
- Work closely with our global retail teams to manage a prioritised roadmap on tenancy and marketing solutions
- Work closely with our data teams to ensure our marketing automation solution is based on solid data, using segmentation and targeting capabilities
- Ensuring strong reporting, analytics and reporting for merchants in the long-term taking them on a journey of self service solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the global organisation to define product requirements, roadmap and create a shared vision for the merchant value product
- Set goals, prioritise tasks, and create detailed product plans to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products
- Measure and analyse product performance, using data-driven insights to inform product iterations and improvements
- Communicate product progress, challenges, and successes to global stakeholders and team members, managing expectations and ensuring alignment with overall company objectives
- Contribute to a culture of continuous innovation, collaboration, and knowledge-sharing within the product team
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Business, or related discipline)
- 5+ years as a Product Manager and experience with two-sided marketplace products in a publisher context
- Marketing automation solutions experience
- Exceptional analytical skills and deep experience with product and behavioural analytics solutions
- Experience in a B2B2C context
- Strong understanding of user research, market analysis, and business fundamentals
- Ability to set goals, prioritise tasks, and manage projects effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence team members and stakeholders
The Interview Process
- Online interview with the Senior Talent Partner. This will last no longer than 40 minutes
- First stage interview with two Senior Managers of our Product Team
- Assessment task
- Final online interview with the Director of Product Ops and the VP of Product
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg