At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Across the globe over 750 of us work together to bring this to life through our products and technology. We help our 4000+ clients and their leaders to transform employee experience that will attract, engage and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, well-being, and much more.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need you to be the face of Reward Gateway. You will consult with HR professionals, to understand their business and key objectives in order to tailor a world-class solution, to their unique challenges.
- Outbound calling to HR leadership scheduling 60% of your consultative demos. The other 40% will be leads generated from events and marketing - blended warm and cold.
- Delivering a consultative sales approach with a focus on adding insights aligned to solutions to key business challenges, identified through a detailed discovery process
- Develop a target account strategy and maximize lead generation, qualification and conversion, potentially partnering up with SDRs or operations to find the correct contacts.
- Delivering quality and consistency in sales calls, web pitches and face-to-face presentations
- Using a consultative approach, delivering insights and engaging prospects into a business conversation about best practice solutions to unique business challenges
- Proven and consistent sales success within a consultative B2B sales environment, with HR solution or recognition sales being an advantage
- Experience in a consultative sales cycle, including presenting to C-level executives is essential
- Proven success in a desirable or option solution sale is essential
- Excellent discovery, influencing and negotiation skills
- A proven innovator with a strong bias for action
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- 1st Stage Interview with members of the sales team
- Take home assessment and final stage interview with Director of Sales and a sales team member
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg