Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, hyper-growth SaaS company, we're the first to achieve “Unicorn” status within the HR Tech sector and are keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in Our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we are looking for a Contracts Specialist to join our Legal Team to support the business with all commercial contract-related matters, to assist with administrative tasks, and to provide advice on legal and commercial queries. In this role you will collaborate across a variety of business areas and play a key role in supporting the company's growth plans.
What’s In It For Me?
A chance to be part of an extremely well-established, stable, and high-growth ‘Unicorn’ SaaS company with a Glassdoor employer rating of 4.9 out of 5.
Over 50 benefits in our employee benefits package including:
- A flexible holiday plan of up to 40 days per year
- £400 a year Wellbeing Allowance
- Generous bonus payments for a number of life events including pet adoption, wedding/civil ceremony, new family, retirement
- Employee, friends and family discounts across 1200+ retail, hospitality, and lifestyle brands
Flexible, Hybrid Working:
Collaboration, connection as a team, and strong internal stakeholder relationships are part of the “RG Magic” that makes our culture thrive. Our RG Work Modes Guides detail
how and why this is so much more effective in person.
As a minimum our Legal team works from our Tottenham Court Road office
at least 2 days per week.
- Work with the Head of Legal on all commercial contract matters, and identify areas to continually improve and drive efficiency into the contracting process with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage commercial contract negotiations, contract management, and improving commercial processes
- Negotiate with clients, liaising with the internal sales and accounts teams
- Draft commercial contracts and update and create contract templates when necessary
- Negotiate with suppliers and liaise with the internal business stakeholders to ensure contracts accurately reflect the needs of the business
- Contribute to the development and/or maintenance of training programs for colleagues, and participate in the delivery of internal training
- Flag new legal developments and consider the impact on the business
- Research various multi-jurisdictional legal issues
- Promoting legal, compliance, and risk management best practices throughout the company
- Prior in-house contracts management experience within a high-growth SaaS business or similar fast-paced environment involving technology contracts (preferred). Either a senior paralegal who has worked as a contracts negotiator for several years or a commercial lawyer with 1-4 Years post-qualification experience
- Experienced in review and improvement of templates, contract systems, practices, and processes
- Excellent time management skills, with a proven record of handling a high volume workload and multi-task
- Strong sense of ownership and project management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and effectively collaborate with various collaborator groups
- Demonstrated technical understanding and proficiency in drafting and negotiating commercial agreements
- Experience with UK contract law. Experience and understanding of United States and Australian contract law an advantage
- The ability to handle tight deadlines and multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent written, oral, listening, and organizational skills with a proven track record of interacting effectively with varied audiences, including leadership team members
- The ideal candidate should be capable of taking on new challenges and working independently, with a “can-do” attitude, in a very fast-paced and constantly evolving business environment
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Interview with Lead Corporate Lawyer
- Interview with key commercial stakeholders
At Reward Gateway, we are committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. If you have any specific requirements or need reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment journey, please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know. Your needs are important to us, and we want to ensure an equitable experience for every candidate.
Be comfortable. Be you.
We want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.