Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, hyper growth SaaS company, we're the first to achieve “Unicorn” status within the HR Tech sector and are keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
What’s in it for me?
The opportunity to make your mark in this exciting role responsible for establishing Reward Gateway’s partnership strategy for both merchant and channel partnerships in Australia. You will own all revenue driven from customer and client usage of our platform, currently sitting at over $400m in employee spend per year through our world-class employee discounts and reward programs. You will also be responsible for building additional revenue streams through the development of a new channel partnership model, and identifying further transactional revenue opportunities driven by client and customer usage.
A chance to be part of an extremely well established, stable and high growth ‘Unicorn’ SaaS company with a Glassdoor employer rating of 4.9 out of 5.
Access to a vast amount of continuous professional development via our global L&D offering
- 76 individual employee benefits in our Benefits Centre including:
- A flexible annual leave plan of up to 45 days per year
- $750 a year Wellbeing Allowance
- Unlimited professional development books, E-books, podcasts
- Substantial bonus payments for a number of life events including pet adoption, wedding/civil ceremony, new family, retirement.
- Employee, friends and family discounts across 1200+ retail, hospitality and lifestyle brands
Flexible, Hybrid Working:
Our office is for you to use as much as you like; as a minimum this role will work from our Sydney office
at least 2 times a week.
- Identify partnerships opportunities for growth in the APAC Market, including both channel sales partners and retail/merchant partners.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of new partnership opportunities to drive new business revenue for Reward Gateway APAC
- Create and deliver one to many partnership events and training nights to educate partner teams and drive partner revenue
- Build great relationships with all channel partners and resellers to position Rewards Gateway effectively as a partner of choice
- Working to develop Reward Gateway’s existing partnerships to deliver maximum impact to both parties
- Negotiating commercial and contract terms in conjunction with the Managing Director and Head of Legal
- Identifying opportunities to build out our partnerships network including attending and hosting industry events
- Work with your retail team to deliver increased revenue opportunities for Reward Gateway’s e-commerce site, from our Retail partnerships, including improved commercial terms or advertising placements
- Improve end user adoption of the APAC Smartspending (employee discount) product by identifying product and marketing enhancements to optimise the customer experience.
- Building strong direct and affiliate relationships
- Being an ambassador for Reward Gateway and building the Reward Gateway brand in Australia, including representing Reward Gateway at industry events
- Developing and maintaining a strong Australian culture passionate about creating a world-class team aligned to RG’s mission and values
- Experienced influencer with a proven track record delivering revenue growth in a retail partnership/channel partnerships/ reseller role
- Proven and consistent sales success growing a channel partnerships revenue stream
- Experience with managing and growing long term client and partner relationships to deliver profitable outcomes for both parties
- Proven success in developing and growing a partnerships revenue pipeline to deliver and exceed revenue goals
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- A natural collaborator with a consistent track record of inspiring and connecting cross-functional teams (local and global) to deliver growth
- Proven ability to manage multiple channel partner, reseller and retailer opportunities at various stages of the funnel
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- 1st Stage online interview with a Sales and/or Retail Leader.
- Take home assessment and face to face final stage interview with our Australian Sales Director, Global Retail Director and Managing Director Australia
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway’s approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.