At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Across the globe over 750 of us work together to bring this to life through our products and technology. We help our 4500+ clients and their leaders to transform employee experience that will attract, engage and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, well-being, and much more.
Due to growth and expansion, an opportunity has become available for a Client Success Manager to join our team and deliver a world-class service to a portfolio of clients, helping them solve HR challenges through market-leading recognition, communications, and benefit technologies.
In addition to a base salary and a range of excellent benefits, you will also have the opportunity to earn a monthly commission.
We offer flexible, hybrid working and the office is for you to use as much as you like. As a minimum, our CSM teams will work from our Plovdiv or Sofia Office 2 days per week.
This role supports our Australian-based clients and the working hours are:
- BG Summer Season: 11pm - 7am and
- BG Winter Season: 12аm - 8am
We provide our team with safe taxi transport to both of our offices.
- Building relationships with a portfolio of clients where they are supported and serviced in a professional and confident manner
- Maintaining and growing high client satisfaction through NPS
- Retaining client portfolio value to target through a value-led and proactive service style
- Setting clear usage and adoption KPIs for your clients' platforms and ensuring that they are achieved and clients are retained
- Creating and implementing effective success strategies to improve the engagement of our clients’ employees through education and a good customer experience.
- Understanding client objectives and identifying new opportunities to add value through additional services and products
- Providing meaningful and insightful analytics on programme performance and giving guidance on activities to improve
- Maintaining information on the customer database platform (i.e. Salesforce, Reward Manager, etc.)
- Collaborating and communicating confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- At least 1 year of experience working in a client-facing role with a track record of building and maintaining strong relationships
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with an ability to adapt to individual client styles
- The ability to understand customers’ business objectives and identify the right solutions
- A level-headed approach with excellent planning and time management skills
- Team-oriented, collaborating comfortably with different teams in the business
The Interview Process
- A 40-minute online interview with the Head of Client Success and the Senior Talent Partner
- Assessment task
- Final stage interview with the Client Success Director and Head of Department - SMB & Mid Market
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community, and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.