At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Across the globe over 700 of us work together to bring this to life through our products and technology. We help our 4000+ clients and their leaders to transform employee experience that will attract, engage and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, well-being, and much more.
An opportunity has become available for a Security Programme Manager. The successful individual will be the key enabler between security, product, and engineering teams. They will need to understand security requirements from a variety of outputs (vulnerability scanners, pen testing, code scans, regulatory requirements), triage and prioritize the findings, and then work with Product Managers to implement changes to improve the security of our products. They will also provide security consultation to Product Managers, to ensure that security is embedded in product development and strategy, and to ensure that security analysis is conducted on any changes or new requirements.
- Project management
- Identify security vulnerabilities from a wide pool of technological solutions
- Perform risk analysis to triage and manage the remediation or mitigation activity
- Perform threat modeling activities across a variety of applications and environments
- Perform security assessments of existing architecture and make security recommendations for new deployments or changes
- Produce key performance indicator (KPI) metrics and trending as well as general reporting for the application security program
- Integrate application security tools within existing development processes (SDLC, CI/CD)
- Maintain a dashboard of security enhancements and work closely with the Product Managers to ensure this work is scheduled
- Improve and maintain secure development standards
- Support the incident response and architecture review processes whenever application security expertise is required
- Manage application framework and perimeter security improvement projects
- Assist with the planning and execution of application penetration tests
- Support the creation and maintenance of product security information within our knowledge base to assist clients, RFPs and the bid process
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the field of Application Security
- At least 5+ years of experience in a Security Programme Manager or Security Project Management role
- Understanding of secure coding principles
- Experience working with cloud-based applications and services
- Familiarity with a variety of software development & automation tools
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to understand business needs and commitment to delivering high-quality, prompt, and efficient service to the business
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, and CISA, are highly advantageous
The Interview Process
- Online interview with the Senior Talent Partner. This should last no longer than 40 minutes
- Online interview with the Cyber Security Manager
- In-person interview in our office with the Director of Information Security, Product Strategy & Enablement Director, and the Cyber Security Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.