Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, hyper-growth SaaS company, we're the first to achieve “Unicorn” status within the HR Tech sector and are keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
What’s in it for me?
The opportunity to make your mark growing the SMB and newly formed Expansion Sales team to deliver great results in FY24.
An OTE of circa $340k
A chance to be part of an extremely well established, stable and high growth ‘Unicorn’ SaaS company with a Glassdoor employer rating of 4.9 out of 5.
Access to a vast amount of continuous professional development via our global L&D offering
76 individual employee benefits in our Benefits Centre including:
- A flexible vacation plan of up to 40 days per year
- $750 a year Wellbeing Allowance
- Unlimited professional development books, E-books, podcasts
- Substantial bonus payments for a number of life events including pet adoption, wedding/civil ceremony, new family, retirement
- Employee, friends and family discounts across retail, hospitality, and lifestyle brands
Flexible, Hybrid Working:
Our office is for you to use as much as you like; as a minimum this role will work from our Sydney office
at least 2-3 times a week and out of our Melbourne office
throughout the year to enable you to connect with the team.
- Leading, coaching, training and inspiring the SMB and Expansion sales team in a consultative sales process to deliver individual and team targets
- Supporting team members in their day-to-day sales activity, ensuring effective win strategies, Salesforce forecasting and pipeline management
- Ensuring quality and consistency in sales presentations at each stage of the Reward Gateway sales process across all mediums (digital and in person)
- Ensuring consistent quality in insights led client facing documents, including proposals, executive summaries and RFP’s, aligned to business challenge
- Review sales funnel to develop and implement strategies to address key process friction points, enhance sales conversion rates and ensure pipeline coverage
- Collaborating with other Australian Business leaders to maximise regional growth, including; Marketing to improve our local campaign and event strategy, Sales Development to maximise inbound and outbound lead generation, qualification and conversion and Client Success to leverage existing client case studies and implementing strategies to bring the voice of the customer to life throughout the sales process
- Producing and implementing sales development plans, in line with best practice consultative sales, ensuring consultants can provide in-depth guidance on Reward Gateway’s engagement solutions, including employee recognition, employee surveys, employee communications, employee discounts and employee wellbeing
- Being an ambassador for Reward Gateway and building the Reward Gateway brand in Australia, including representing Reward Gateway at HR events
- Developing and maintaining a strong Australian culture passionate about creating a world-class team aligned to RG’s mission and values
- A proven sales leader with experience of scaling and managing sales or account management teams within the B2B SaaS sector
- An ability to showcase year-on-year team achievement against target
- Proven and consistent new business, client management and expansion sales success across an SMB/Mid Market SaaS environment and within a desirable or optional solution sale
- Able to demonstrate success with creating and delivering best practice sales coaching
- A natural collaborator with a history of inspiring and connecting cross-functional teams to deliver growth
- Validated experience of developing strategies to remove friction points and increase deal velocity and momentum in a SMB and/or mid market sales environment
- An ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation and written skills
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- 1st Stage with our Sales Director, Australia, and our Head of Sales Development
- Take home assessment and final stage interview with our Sales Director, Australia, and our APAC Managing Director
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg