Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, hyper-growth SaaS company, we're the first to achieve “Unicorn” status within the HR Tech sector and are keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to help achieve this mission we’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to work collaboratively with our Product, Marketing, Sales and Client Success teams to increase awareness, adoption and engagement for new and existing products. You will be responsible for developing product positioning, go-to-market plans and enabling our Sales and Client Success teams to bring our product story to life in the market and maximise product growth potential.
What’s In It For Me?
A chance to be part of an extremely well-established, stable, and high-growth ‘Unicorn’ SaaS company with a Glassdoor employer rating of 4.9 out of 5.
Over 50 benefits in our employee benefits package including:
- A flexible vacation plan of up to 40 days per year
- £400 a year Wellbeing Allowance
- Unlimited professional development books, E-books, podcasts
- Generous bonus payments for a number of life events including pet adoption, wedding/civil ceremony, new family, retirement
- Employee, friends and family discounts across 1200+ retail, hospitality, and lifestyle brands
Flexible, Hybrid Working
The office is for you to use as much as you like from our Tottenham Court Road
office as a minimum of 2 days per week.
- Shape, orchestrate and coordinate product marketing best practices globally
- Develop and execute EMEA product marketing strategy and plans aligned to EMEA product roadmap and OKRs
- Support with new product and partnership launches, domestically and internationally, working cross-functionally with key stakeholder groups to deliver on key goals and product growth metrics across the full product lifecycle
- Own and continually test and optimise product positioning and go-to-market messaging by audience across both existing and legacy Edenred and Reward Gateway prospects and clients
- Develop, maintain and implement product brand architecture across the combined product portfolio (Edenred and Reward Gateway), including product naming, bundling, service levels and pricing
- Lead and optimise market, competitor, customer and end-user insight gathering and analysis to inform ongoing product development, positioning and campaigns
- Support with sales and client success enablement programmes, asset creation, and product marketing campaigns, to support new and existing product sales and end-user adoption and engagement
- Develop and own the online review site strategy and management
- Experience in product marketing strategy and execution for B2B solutions (B2B2C desirable but not essential), ideally working with complex product portfolios within a high-growth SaaS business
- Strong analytical and growth mindset with the ability to analyse and interpret market and competitor intelligence to identify market and product growth opportunities and optimise results
- Experience with content creation across a range of formats and channels (including user videos)
- Ability to translate technical product language into end-user and client-facing copy
- Ability to work cross-functionally and effectively collaborate with key stakeholder groups
- Strong strong sense of ownership and project management skills, with the ability to multitask
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms (ideally Hubspot) and Salesforce CRM
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Video interview with the UK Growth Marketing Director and Head of Product Success
- Assessment task and final stage interview with our UK Growth Marketing Director and our Product Strategy and Enablement Director
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community, and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg