At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Across the globe over 750 of us work together to bring this to life through our products and technology. We help our 4000+ clients and their leaders transform employee experience to attract, engage and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, well-being, and much more.
Due to growth in our business, an opportunity has become available for a Manager: Mid Market Account Management to join our London-based team. This role is focused on supporting our Sales Director by hiring, developing, coaching, and inspiring our Mid Market Account Management Sales team on existing business growth to help achieve our sales targets and maintain RG as an industry leader in employee engagement. In this role, you will lead a team of quota-carrying sales executives in charge of maintaining and growing sales with existing customers.
- Manage all post-sales activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Lead your team to build meaningful multi-threaded relationships with our customers that empower the team to upsell, cross-sell, and secure renewals across business lines
- Partner with our Customer Success Leadership to create a holistic strategy for your client base's success in adopting RG and expanding their relationship.
- Lead and inspire a team of Account Managers tasked with delivering value to clients and ensuring our partners get ROI for their investments.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Assist in the recruiting, staffing and training to grow and maintain a sales team
- Formulate and execute monthly and quarterly sales plans
- Assist sales team with client meetings, presentations, and negotiations
- Inspire, lead, and coach a dynamic and fast-paced sales team
- Conduct weekly forecast reviews and quarterly progress review sessions with each Account Manager
- Ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of systems that will make our team more efficient
- Proven and consistent sales success within an SMB/Mid Market SaaS sales environment
- 5+ years of B2B account management experience
- 3+ years of experience managing a quota-carrying team in existing business sales
- Strong experience in a consultative sales cycle
- A proven successful sales leader and coach with experience in hiring, scaling and managing sales teams
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- A natural collaborator with a consistent track record of inspiring and connecting cross-functional teams to deliver growth
- Proven experience in developing strategies to remove friction points and increase deal velocity and momentum in an SMB and/or mid-market sales environment
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
The Interview Process
- Interview call with a Talent Acquisition Partner
- First stage interview with the Sales Director
- Take home assessment
- Final stage interview with our Sales Leadership team.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway’s approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.