Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, hyper-growth SaaS company, we're the first to achieve “Unicorn” status within the HR Tech sector and are keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
What’s In It For Me?
A chance to be part of an extremely well-established, stable, and high-growth ‘Unicorn’ SaaS company with a Glassdoor employer rating of 4.9 out of 5.
Over 40 benefits in our employee benefits package including:
- A flexible vacation plan of 34 days per year
- $575 a year Wellbeing Allowance
- Unlimited professional development books, E-books, podcasts
- Generous bonus payments for a number of life events including pet adoption, wedding/civil ceremony, new family
- Employee, friends and family discounts across 1200+ retail, hospitality, and lifestyle brands
Flexible, Hybrid Working
The office is for you to use as much as you like from our 141 Tremont Street Office
To achieve our mission of making the world a better place to work we need to increase awareness, adoption, and engagement for new and existing products.
As our Product Marketing Manager, You will be responsible for developing product positioning, go-to-market plans and enabling our Sales and Client Success teams to bring our product story to life in the market.
- Experience in product marketing strategy and execution for B2B solutions (B2B2C desirable but not essential), ideally working with complex product portfolios within a high-growth SaaS business
- Strong analytical and growth mindset with the ability to analyse and interpret market and competitor intelligence to identify market and product growth opportunities and optimise results
- Experience with content creation across a range of formats and channels (including user videos)
- Ability to translate technical product language into end-user and client-facing copy
- Ability to work cross-functionally and effectively collaborate with key stakeholder groups
- Strong strong sense of ownership and project management skills, with the ability to multitask
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms (ideally Hubspot) and Salesforce CRM
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- First stage interview with US Marketing Director and US Sales Director
- Assessment Stage with US Marketing Director, Managing Director of the Americas, and Head of Product.
- Final meet-and-greet with Chief Marketing Officer
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community, and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.We hire BETTER.
Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg