At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Across the globe over 750 of us work together to bring this to life through our products and technology. We help our 4000+ clients and their leaders to transform employee experience that will attract, engage and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, well-being, and much more. As an ambitious, hyper-growth SaaS company, we're the first to achieve “Unicorn” status within the HR Tech sector and are keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Due to exciting and ongoing expansion, we are growing our Account Manager Team in our Bulgaria Offices (Plovdiv and Sofia) and we are looking for ambitious and driven Sales Consultants.
What's in it for you?
- OTE (On Target Earnings) = From BGN 42,000+ made of 60% Base Pay (Negotiable dependent on experience) + 40% potential commission earnings
- A place within a high-performing team where colleagues have exceeded targets for the last 8 quarters in a row with every team member hitting over 100% of personal targets and annual targets being achieved well before year-end
- Flexible, Hybrid Working: The office is for you to use as much as you like, as a minimum our teams will work from our Plovdiv or Sofia Office at least 2 days per week.
- And many more benefits you'll qualify for - https://careers.rewardgateway.com/rewards-benefits
Reward Gateway is looking for a motivated and dedicated SMB Account Manager who will focus on the renewal and expansion of their current client accounts. Account Managers work to drive value that leads to expansion, renewals, and customer satisfaction. You will be dedicated to finding additional opportunities within current client accounts by establishing lasting relationships with key decision-makers. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for educating the market about the power of Reward Gateway and generating new opportunities within existing customers. To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
We need a commercially minded individual who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record, growing and expanding clients with polished presentation skills. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success within the territory, ensuring incremental growth in annual recurring revenue, and customer retention, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our clients.
- Growing revenue within existing accounts by renewing client contracts, as well as identifying and closing expansion opportunities.
- Establishing command of our value message, leverage data in our platform, and identifying strategic growth opportunities to help clients understand and grow their business
- Selling to multiple stakeholders including HR, Finance, Operations and senior management or board level
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior-level executives to demonstrate the business value of our product that clearly articulates our innovative products
- Partner with your Client Success team to help maximise client use, value, and satisfaction of our platform
- Tracking all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Demonstrated track record of growing existing business or bringing in new business in high-tech/SaaS space
- Ability to demonstrate consistent overachievement of targets in a B2B sales environment with organisations of up to 500 employees
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining quota targets and client pipeline management
- Passionate about forecast accuracy and dedicated follow-up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks
- Exceptional Salesforce hygiene to provide up-to-date and accurate ongoing forecasts
- Experience of self-generating sales opportunities that result in closed/won revenue
- Excellent discovery, qualification, and needs analysis skills
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Proven growth mindset with a focus on coachability and continuous learning and improvement
The Interview Process
- Video call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- First video interview with the Manager: New & Existing Sales and the UK SMB Sales Development Manager
- Take-home assessment
- Final video interview with UK Sales Director and the Manager: New & Existing Sales
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community, and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg