Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, hyper-growth SaaS company, we're the first to achieve “Unicorn” status within the HR Tech sector and are keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
What’s in it for me?
OTE of circa $230k
An opportunity to be part of a high performing Sales team within an extremely well established, stable and high growth ‘Unicorn’ SaaS company that has a Glassdoor employer rating of 4.9 out of 5.
A solid career progression path with an opportunity to collaborate with and learn from a team of top performing senior sales professionals in a supportive, high recognition culture.
Access to a vast amount of continuous professional development via our global L&D offering
76 individual employee benefits in our Benefits Centre including:
- A flexible vacation plan of up to 40 days per year
- $750 a year Wellbeing Allowance
- Unlimited professional development books, E-books, podcasts
- Substantial bonus payments for a number of life events including pet adoption, wedding/civil ceremony, new family, retirement
- Employee, friends and family discounts across 1200+ retail, hospitality, and lifestyle brands
Flexible, Hybrid Working:
Our office is for you to use as much as you like; as a minimum this role will work from either our Sydney office
or our Melbourne Office
at least 1-2 times a week.
You will partner with HR leaders in your portfolio of current Mid Market / upper Mid Market organisations to improve their employees’ everyday experience and engagement. You will help us drive this mission, play your part in a highly successful sales team, and achieve annual net revenue retention, renewal, and cross-sell revenue targets.
Main duties include:
- Manage an existing portfolio of Mid Market / Upper Mid Market clients across Australia including many of Australia’s leading organisations
- Own key account milestones in partnership (including quarterly account reviews) with Customer Success to position yourself as a strategic and consultative partner to current clients
- Managing renewal conversations in partnership with the Client Success team including direct commercial management of renewal discussions and negotiations
- Delivering a consultative sales and service approach with a focus on adding insights aligned to solutions to key business challenges, identified through a detailed discovery process
- Partnering with Client Success Managers, Marketing and Sales team to develop a strategy for your territory and increase upsell lead generation, qualification, and conversion
- Delivering quality and consistency in all sales calls, online and face-to-face sales presentations
- Delivering insights and engaging clients into a business conversation about solutions to their unique business challenges.
- Storytelling via live platform demonstrations and client case studies
- Developing tailored solution-focused documents for cross-sell or renewal opportunities including proposals, executive summaries, RFP/RFI’s, and specific prospects demonstration sites, aligned to business challenges
- Collaborating with our Client Success, Marketing, and Sales team to demonstrate existing client case studies and implementing strategies to bring the voice of the customer to life throughout the sales process
- Managing your sales funnel with the implementation of strategies to address key friction points and improve momentum and sales conversion rates including developing effective win strategies for each opportunity in your pipeline
- Negotiating commercial and contract terms in conjunction with your Sales Director/Head of Legal
- Identifying opportunities to build out your client network including attending and hosting HR-specific events
- Maintaining an up-to-date accurate forecast and pipeline that is aligned with RG global forecasting best practices
- Proven capability of owning all aspects of the sales cycle with the ability to uncover, qualify, develop and close existing client opportunities specifically in a B2B Mid Market or upper Mid Market SaaS sales environment.
- Proven success in client retention, renewal and expansion of an existing Mid Market or upper Mid Market customer portfolio where you can evidence success of working to net revenue retention, expansion revenue and renewal targets.
- Experience of operating within a highly consultative sales cycle, including influencing and negotiating with C-suite executives within a desirable/optional solution sale.
- Experienced in mapping, forming and growing influential relationships with key stakeholders at the executive and C Suite level within Mid Market/upper Mid Market organisations
- An engaging storyteller with very strong presentation and written communication skills.
- A proven innovator with a strong bias for action and the ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills, with experience of working within a team and with cross-functional teams to support and leverage growth.
- An ability to demonstrate ‘delight your customer’ with a customer centric focus on building strong, profitable relationships and delivering value through being a credible, trusted advisor.
- An ability to demonstrate success of ‘owning it’, developing tools and strategies to address sales friction points and increase deal velocity and momentum in longer sales cycles (4+ months).
The Interview Process
- Telephone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team
- 1st stage online interview with our Sales Director, Australia and a senior member of our sales team
- Final stage face-to-face interview and ‘pitch style’ presentation assessment with our Sales Director, Australia and our APAC Managing Director
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg