Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, hyper-growth SaaS company, we're the first to achieve “Unicorn” status within the HR Tech sector and are keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
What’s in it for me?
A very generous bonus for achieving personal revenue targets.
A chance to be part of an extremely well-established, stable, and high-growth ‘Unicorn’ SaaS company with a Glassdoor employer rating of 4.9 out of 5.
Access to a vast amount of continuous professional development via our global L&D offering
76 individual employee benefits in our Benefits Centre including:
- A flexible vacation plan of up to 40 days per year
- $750 a year Wellbeing Allowance
- Unlimited professional development books, E-books, podcasts
- Substantial bonus payments for a number of life events including pet adoption, wedding/civil ceremony, new family, retirement
- Employee, friends, and family discounts across 1200+ retail, hospitality, and lifestyle brands
Flexible, Hybrid Working:
Our office is for you to use as much as you like; as a minimum this role will work from our Sydney office
or Melbourne office
at least 1-2 times a week.
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission, you will partner with HR leaders in mid-market enterprise organisations all over Australia to improve their employees’ everyday experience and engagement. You will help us drive this mission, play your part in a highly successful sales team, by attaining annual revenue targets.
Main duties include:
- Delivering consultative insights led sales with a focus on adding and addressing business challenges, identified through a detailed discovery process
- Partnering with the research and sales development team to develop a targeted account strategy for your territory and increase lead generation, qualification, and conversion
- Delivering leveraging world-class sales tools eg; Jimminy and Seismic to ensure quality and consistency in all prospect calls, online and face-to-face sales presentations
- Storytelling via live platform demonstrations and client case studies
- Making recommendations on best practice employee engagement solutions to prospects.
- Developing tailored solution-focused documents including proposals, executive summaries, RFP/RFI’s, and specific prospects demonstration sites, aligned to business challenges
- Collaborating with our Client Success team to demonstrate existing client case studies and implementing strategies to bring the voice of the customer to life throughout the sales process
- Proactively managing the sales funnel with the implementation of strategies to address key friction points and improve sales conversion rates
- Negotiating commercial and contract terms in alignment with Reward Gateway’s objectives
- Being a brand ambassador for Reward Gateway including representing Reward Gateway at social, networking, and HR events digital and face to face
- Accurately forecasting the sales pipeline in line with Reward Gateway global Salesforce forecasting
- Proven success within a consultative B2B sales role with expertise in the upper mid-market and Enterprise SaaS space.
- Experience in a consultative sales cycle, including influencing and negotiating with C-suite executives and Senior Business Leaders
- An engaging storyteller with strong presentation and written skills both digital and online
- A proven innovator with a strong bias for action and the ability quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Great teammate with excellent collaboration skills, experience working within a team, and supporting cross-functional teams to leverage growth
- Demonstrable success ‘owning it’, developing tools and strategies to address sales friction points and increase deal velocity and momentum in longer sales cycles (4+ months)
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- 1st Round interview with the Sales Director Australia and a member of the Sales team
- 2nd Round Pitch Assessment style interview with the Sales Director Australia and APAC Managing Director
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community, and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg