Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, hyper-growth SaaS company, we're the first to achieve “Unicorn” status within the HR Tech sector and are keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
What’s in it for me?
A chance to be part of an extremely well-established, stable and high-growth ‘Unicorn’ SaaS company with a Glassdoor employer rating of 4.9 out of 5.
A solid career progression path with an opportunity to work with and learn from a team of top performing sales professionals in a supportive, high recognition culture.
Up to $90k base and around $130k OTE
76 individual employee benefits in our Benefits Centre including:
- A flexible vacation plan of up to 45 days per year
- $750 a year Wellbeing Allowance
- Tech allowances, work from home bundles, volunteer days, sabbaticals
- Unlimited professional development books, E-books, podcast subscriptions
- Substantial bonus payments for a number of life events including pet adoption, wedding/civil ceremony, new family, retirement
- Employee, friends, and family discounts across 1200+ retail, hospitality, and lifestyle brands
Flexible, Hybrid Working:
Our office is for you to use as much as you like; as a minimum, this role will work from our Sydney office
at least 1-2 times a week.
This role will connect with HR professionals to understand their business, people challenges, and key objectives in order to start a conversation as to how Reward Gateways technology could assist them.
- Developing and implementing creative and forward-thinking ways to approach to our prospects via channels such as video, LinkedIn, mail, tailored emails, and with a focus on self - led lead generation and opportunity creation through robust prospect research
- Apply a SaaS sales model to your outreach strategy
- Nurture relationships (internal + external) to build a strong pipeline of new business and keep engagement high with prospects.
- Conduct a high-level needs analysis during a discovery call to uncover the organisation’s key people challenges
- Adapt your conversation to discuss Reward Gateway products to help solve key people challenges
- Securing a meeting with RG Engagement Consultant to continue the conversation and relationship
- Achieving agreed quarterly KPI’s
- Build strong relationships with the researchers, sales consultant, and wider business
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of our products, the competitive landscape, and the HR industry
- Assist to develop the Reward Gateway brand in Australia (including social selling)
- Attend networking events to drive business development + external networking
- Completing and maintaining Salesforce accurately
- Experience of working within a B2B SaaS or Tech sales environment
- Ability to demonstrate consistent quota attainment
- Experience of applying a multi step and multi touch prospecting cadence
- Experience with prospects of 100+ employees
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Managing and maintaining a healthy account base/ territory
- Ability to research and use insights to deliver effective solutions with a consultative approach
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of our Talent Acquisition team
- Virtual Interview first interview with Head of Sales Development and Head of SMB Sales
- Assessment task followed by a final interview with our Sales Development Director and Sales Director in our Sydney office
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community, and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg