Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity-backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in Our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we’re looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working person to join our global Support Team based in Plovdiv. In this role, you’ll be required to deliver operational and technical support to Australian-based clients.
Please note that the working hours for this role are Monday to Friday from 00:00 am to 08:00 am.
- Providing support to our Australia-based clients and their employees
- Drafting accurate and well-written responses to incoming queries
- Ensuring fast resolution to queries and issues raised
- Ensuring a good product understanding and being informed of industry changes, social media developments, HR trends, legislation, and employee engagement best practices
- Developing relationships with cross-functional teams
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Forward-thinking, positive, and self-motivated
- Customer-focused approach with strong interpersonal skills
- Confident computer user including navigating websites and online software
- Highly organised with great attention to detail and able to evaluate and prioritise customer demands
- Excited to learn new things and willing to invest personal time and energy in improvement
- Flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
The Interview Process
- An online call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- A short test to complete before the video interview
- Online interview with the Overnight Support Team Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community, and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg