Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 700 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity-backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in Our Mission
You can help make the world a better place to work. We are looking for a strategic, commercially-focused B2B marketing leader who can inspire and guide the US growth marketing team to outperform our competition and drive awareness, demand generation, and revenue objectives for the US business to support our ambitious growth plans.
- Develop and implement the regional marketing strategy, focusing on New logo acquisition, retention and usage, client up/cross-sell, product marketing, and localized brand positioning
- Work with the US leadership team to develop and deliver the US go-to-market strategy
- Manage and develop a geographically distributed team of growth, field, client, and product marketers
- Develop and deliver brand, demand generation, and customer marketing strategies, campaigns, and programs across core market segments
- Build strong relationships with external agencies and industry influencers to deliver on brand and growth goals
- Maintain a strong understanding of the market and use market and client insight to identify market opportunities
- Plan and manage the regional marketing budget to optimize return on investment
- Report on key performance metrics aligned to shared OKRs and global marketing objectives
- Effectively manage large-scale owned events and trade shows
- Proven success in leading and developing high-performing B2B (ideally B2B2C) marketing teams, ideally within a product-led tech SaaS business
- Strong financial acumen and data-driven approach
- Ability to build strong relationships and alignment with sales, product, and customer success organizations
- Proven experience in a successful new market entry within the Americas
- Experience of working with globally dispersed teams
- Ability to think creatively and apply this to problem-solving
- Experience in developing and implementing partnership marketing strategies
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms (ideally Hubspot) and Salesforce CRM
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- First stage interview with Sales Director and Interim US Growth Marketing Director
- Assessment Stage with CMO, Sales Director and Interim US Growth Marketing Director
- Meeting with our Managing Director
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg