Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity-backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission you’ll be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and improving the day-to-day running of one or more of our key products - the employee discounts platform. We need you to be our Affiliate Content Specialist to maintain our Global SmartSpending™ product - delighting our 3.5 million customers with exclusive savings and offers from hundreds of their favorite retailers.
- Maintaining the Global SmartSpending™ product. You’ll make sure the SmartSpending™ platform is up to date with accurate offers, clear terms, and correct links by auditing the site on a regular basis
- Weekly completion of the promotional checklist that includes: setting up promotional offers, uploading promotional banners, and setting up the weekly newsletters with special deals.
- Updating offer pages on SmartSpending™ to ensure assets are up to date and reflective of the latest brands' campaigns
- Updating new offers to the site and ensuring the agreed promotional activity runs at the time of launch
- Ensuring promotional placements on the sites are live and accurate and resolving any issues that might have occurred, like a broken offer link or incorrect image for a promotion
- Responding to and resolving questions raised by internal teams in a timely manner
- Working closely with the Affiliate Partnerships team to collaborate on ways to increase engagement with our offers, resolve issues and keep the SmartSpending™ platform in its best condition
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise to meet deadlines and manage a variety of tasks
- Attention to detail with a keen eye for great process and innovation
- A problem solver with a positive attitude
- A passion for customer experience and engaging stakeholders and members
- A team player who is keen to collaborate and work on shared projects
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- An interview with the Retail Partnerships Team Manager and Global L&D Manager
- Final interview with the Retail Partnerships Team Manager and the Head of Affiliate Partnerships
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg