Movespring is a Reward Gateway company and at MoveSpring, we believe health should be fun, approachable, and inclusive to everyone in the workplace. While most employer health companies follow a clinical, top-down approach, we believe to build a successful culture of wellbeing at work requires a focus on driving health actions from the bottom-up with thoughtful, fun, and engaging mobile experiences. We meet users where they are and provide them with the tools, community, and support they need to make their health journey a success.
Reward Gateway is an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company that has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work.
Your role in our Mission
We’re looking for a product designer to work across iOS, Android, and web. This role includes exploring, designing, and supporting the MoveSpring UX and UI, from feature design through release. You’ll be involved in prototyping, joining in on strategy discussions, and designing app elements through developer hand-off. You’ll be working with a close-knit Product team that plays a critical role in shaping the future of MoveSpring. You should be excited about imagining new features from scratch and iterating on existing experiences. Designing around data and user-generated content is hard. We want someone who’s excited about the challenge.
- Owning the visual and user experience design of our products
- Designing user-centered flows that are simple and beautiful
- Enhancing the visual identity of MoveSprings brands
- Working closely with the engineers to bring exceptional experiences to life
- At least one year of product design experience, preferably as a part of an in-house design team
- Strong UX and visual design skills
- Must be proficient in Figma
- Mobile design experience
- Able to work on own initiative, have good attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines
- An enthusiastic 'can do' approach, willingness to learn, and ability to work well under pressure
The Interview Process
- A telephone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team
- First stage video interview with COO and member of the engineering team
- Take home assessment
- Final stage video interview and task presentation with VP of engineering and member of the engineering team
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg