Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in our Mission
To help achieve our mission we’re looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on marketing manager to join our UK marketing team to lead regional demand gen campaigns and programmes to support our ambitious growth goals.
What is on offer
A pivotal role in our high-performing UK marketing team with lots of development opportunities as we grow the business and evolve our operating model to drive effectiveness and embrace our Think Global value within marketing. You’ll be working in a high-recognition environment delivering innovative marketing events and campaigns to elevate our market-leading brand within the employee engagement space.
Who you will be working with
Reporting to the UK Growth Marketing Director, you will be working alongside ambitious and creative UK and global marketing teams who are driven by our mission of making the world a better place to work. We’re a highly collaborative team who work hard, push the boundaries and support each other to get the best results. You will also work closely with our sales, client success and product teams to optimise our marketing efforts across the full buyer journey.
- Plan and implement integrated marketing campaigns and always-on-demand gen programmes to drive awareness, engagement and pipeline velocity across key audience segments
- Build a strong ‘smarketing’ partnership and collaborate with sales and research teams to develop effective marketing strategies and tactical plans to achieve quarterly sales and growth targets and key performance indicators.
- Implement test and learn programmes to identify the optimal channel mix and media partnerships across key audience segments
- Own digital and offline channel strategies and activity, including the planning and management of in-person and virtual events
- Continuously track the performance of campaigns and always-on programmes to optimise channel investment and use key findings to increase funnel conversions and return on investment
- Support key workstreams to develop, implement and optimise marketing processes, frameworks and workflows to drive operational efficiencies within UK marketing
- 4+ years experience in marketing, communications and event management, within a hyper-growth business setting
- Proven experience in running marketing programmes and integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical and growth mindset with the ability to use actionable insights to improve marketing programmes and optimise results
- Ability to work cross-functionally and effectively collaborate with different key stakeholder groups
- Team player with a “can do” attitude and a strong sense of ownership
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to multitask
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms (ideally Hubspot) and Salesforce CRM
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Video interview with the UK Growth Marketing Director and Growth Marketing Manager
- Assessment task and final stage interview with the UK Growth Marketing Director and UK Sales Development Director
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.