At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients, and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need you to be responsible for:
- Build World-Class relationships by delivering reliable, credible, and proactive success strategies to a varied portfolio of UK clients.
- Be an expert in providing solutions to HR’s business challenges through market-leading recognition and communications technology.
- Protect and grow client revenue through understanding client objectives and identifying new opportunities to help drive greater engagement with their programme.
- Manage a portfolio of around 35 clients
- Proactively build and maintain a strategic partnership with your clients and contacts, understanding their people and business goals. Identify areas where our solutions will help your clients to achieve their goals.
- Provide access to our thought leadership resources; share content, identify opportunities to introduce clients to RG colleagues, inviting clients to RG events
- Adopt effective and value drive account management strategies to maximise employee engagement across your portfolio of clients.
- Planning and implementing employee communication strategies to maximise tangible engagement results
- Provide meaningful, relevant and insightful analysis of programme performance and demonstrate how this is aligned to your clients' goals, and understand where the opportunities for improvement are
- Retain client portfolio value through renewal and identify opportunities to increase annual contract value through additional services and solutions
- Anticipating and handling client enquiries efficiently and working closely with other departments to resolve issues in a professional and timely manner
- Build solid relationships with internal stakeholders to offer expertise and solutions to clients
- Continuously develop your product and industry knowledge to become a specialist in the Employee Engagement space.
- Maintain customer databases (Salesforce, ClientSuccess, etc...)
- Travelling to meet clients where necessary and attending client events and roadshows where appropriate
- Must have experience in a face-to-face client relationship role
- Experience in managing client accounts in a B2B environment
- Build rapport with clients at all levels by understanding their goals, objectives, and agenda
- Experience in managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to effectively lead and participate in commercial discussions and negotiations
- Enthusiastic about working with clients, the Reward Gateway solutions, and our mission
- Driven by curiosity
The Interview Process
- Telephone interview with our Talent Acquisition Team.
- 1st stage interview with two Client Success Team Managers.
- Assessment task and final stage interview with a Client Success Team Manager and the Head of UK SMB & Corporate Client Success.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg