At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” We do this through our products and technology, supporting our 3000+ clients and their leaders to connect, recognise and engage their people.
Your role in our Mission
To achieve our mission we need to ensure our product is developed to the highest security standards and continues to remain ahead of the market. This will include building and leading cyber and information security, compliance, and business continuity capabilities.
As a key member of the growing Information Security team, the Cyber Security Manager will play a crucial role in monitoring and responding to incidents across all locations (UK, Bulgaria, Aus, and USA) and engaging in a continuous cycle of assessment and improvement of security controls.
This is a senior manager role, but will be operationally focused and will require hands-on management to develop and implement security initiatives and programmes from the information security strategy.
- Implement processes and tools to prioritise and remediate risk and vulnerabilities across Reward Gateway’s services (review and improvement of an internal vulnerability management programme and external security testing programme). Experience with Qualys or Tenable is desirable.
- Development of a security operations function, working with leading technology to identify and respond to security alerts across the network.
- Partner with IT, software development, and engineering teams to ensure the consistent application of controls across all technology projects, systems and services.
- Report on the external threat environment for emerging threats, and partner with relevant teams to take appropriate courses of action.
- Coordinate the development of implementation plans and procedures to ensure that business-critical services are recovered in a risk event; provide direction, support and in-house consulting in these areas.
- Work with software development teams to identify vulnerabilities and implement processes to assess and remediate.
- Provide line management and mentorship to team members.
- Experience in scaling and leading information security teams in a scale-up SaaS business with demonstrable results.
- Familiarity with compliance frameworks and regulatory requirements including - NIST, ISO-27001, PCI Compliance, and SOC2 requirements.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various levels ranging from Leadership Team members to technical specialists.
- Ability to lead and empower global, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to handle confidential matters professionally.
- Proactiveness with the ability to take initiative in order to achieve results.
- Good level of analytical skills, relevant PM experience with a demonstrated delivery record.
- Ability to remain calm in high stress situations and handle multiple competing priorities/multiple work streams within a fast-paced Tech environment.
The Interview Process
- Initial video interview with our Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
- Video interview with the Director of Information Security
- Face-to-face interview with our CTO and Director of Information Security
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway’s approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at http://rg.co/lifeatrg