Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need an Implementation Specialist to help us build and deliver outstanding solutions that delight our clients and prospects. You will support client projects, run product set-ups, and client onboarding and get to work alongside amazing people across our global locations, whilst also enjoying the many benefits we offer our employees. (https://careers.rewardgateway.com/rewards-benefits)
- Planning, managing and delivering the implementation of new Client programmes, ensuring projects are timely, on budget and to a standard of service that exceeds the client’s expectations
- Work with the Client to determine the most appropriate implementation and launch plan in accordance with our project timelines and 90-day service start date T&Cs
- Acting as Client champion in Reward Gateway during the implementation process and liaising with our Global Service and Product teams
- Briefing the Client Support, design and product teams as needed pre and post-implementation, ensuring feedback is given in line with our values
- Testing and troubleshooting final system setups
- Identifying, resolving, and providing assistance for the wider Australian Implementation team troubleshooting
- Managing stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- Ensuring customer database (Salesforce) and project management tool (GuideCX) are accurate and up to date
- Provide excellent technical knowledge of our product and its capabilities
- Proven successful client-facing and project management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation skills, with exposure to sales processes
- Flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- Practical, level headed and the ability to prioritise, with strong planning skills
- Able to react and respond quickly and effectively
- Adept at building rapport and dealing confidently with senior stakeholders and great at building internal and external relationships
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Interview with the Interim Head of Implementation and Enterprise Client Success Team Manager
- Final interview and task assessment with Interim Head of Implementation and Implementation Director
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.