Movespring is a Reward Gateway company and at MoveSpring, we believe health should be fun, approachable, and inclusive to everyone in the workplace. While most employer health companies follow a clinical, top-down approach, we believe to build a successful culture of wellbeing at work requires a focus on driving health actions from the bottom-up with thoughtful, fun, and engaging mobile experiences. We meet users where they are and provide them with tools, community, and support they need to make their health journey a success.
Reward Gateway is an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company that has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward, and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work.
Your role in our Mission
This role is focused on building a best-in-class sales organization, supporting Movespring by hiring, developing, coaching, and inspiring our sales team on new business growth to help achieve our US sales targets. Your role is to be a true coach at heart who is passionate about coaching and developing high-potential sales professionals. You have drive, and grit and are team-oriented with a strong desire to compete and win.
- Leading, coaching, training, and inspiring the sales team to deliver individual and team targets
- Supporting team members in their day-to-day sales activity, ensuring effective win strategies, Salesforce forecasting, and pipeline management
- Ensuring quality and consistency in sales presentations at each stage of the Movespring sales process across all mediums (digital and in person)
- Ensuring consistent quality in insights led client-facing documents, including proposals, executive summaries, and RFP’s, aligned to business challenges, in partnership with Movespring leadership
- Review sales funnel to develop and implement strategies to address key process friction points, enhance sales conversion rates and ensure pipeline coverage
- Being an ambassador for Movespring and building the Movespring brand in the US
- A proven successful sales leader and coach with experience hiring, scaling, and managing sales teams within an “optional solution sale” arena
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and managing sales budgets and forecasts
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- A natural collaborator with a consistent track record of inspiring and connecting cross-functional teams to deliver growth
- Proven experience in developing strategies to remove friction points and increase deal velocity and momentum in a sales environment
The interview process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- 1st Stage with co-founder and a member of the sales team
- Take-home assessment and final stage interview with another co-founder and member of the sales team
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway’s approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg
Movespring is a Reward Gateway company. At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients, and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2006, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders. We support over 5 million employees, partnering with over 2,000 companies, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 600 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.