This role offers a remote or hybrid work offering for a Bulgarian-based individual. Kindly note that your application will only be considered if you are located in Bulgaria and have the legal right to work in Bulgaria.
At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture and over 750 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. We do this through our products and technology, supporting 4000+ global clients and their leaders to connect, recognise and engage their people.
Our products include:
- Smart Spending: one of the world’s most successful employee discount programmes with over $1 billion annual spend at over 1500 retail partners
- Smart Pay: our streamlined, user-friendly platform which consolidates and automates payroll benefit applications
- Recognition & Reward: where over 3 million moments of recognition are shared, celebrated and redeemed each year
Opportunities are available for Frontend Software Engineers who are keen to get involved in developing extraordinary products and be part of a fast-growing SaaS business.
What is on offer for you?
- Opportunities to collaborate with people from various backgrounds and experiences to design, improve and build solutions that impact millions of lives.
- You can work remotely or adopt a hybrid work offering. If meeting your amazing colleagues for fun team building events, social engagements and hackathons excites you, we do have offices in both Sofia and Plovdiv.
- Access to Pluralsight to further develop your technical skills and unlimited access to professional books to support your development.
- Career paths for professional growth.
- You'll enjoy the many benefits we offer our employees and much more! (https://careers.rewardgateway.com/rewards-benefits)
We have a range of React and React Native apps, bots, and extensions built with GraphQL and Typescript. These talk to our PHP and Python services running on Kubernetes and Docker in Amazon Web Services. We use SQL, Redshift, and MySQL for data - and have a few caching solutions too.
- Develop and implement user interfaces for web and/or mobile applications
- Work closely with back-end developers, designers, and other stakeholders to ensure that the front-end experiences meet business requirements and improve the overall customer experience
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code using React as a framework
- Collaborate with globally distributed and multi-disciplinary teams
- Assist in identifying requirements and producing specifications
- Inform Product Design of user experience challenges and proposing alternatives
- Support the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Contribute to all areas of the software development lifecycle and make recommendations for improvement
- Write clean, well-designed code, following coding standards and best practices
- Participate in mentoring and knowledge sharing activities
- At least 2+ years experience as a Software Engineer focusing on front-end development using React
- Strong knowledge and application of software design patterns
- Excellent practical knowledge of Typescript
- Experienced working with and creating interfaces using ‘CSS in JS’ components
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing
- Experience with REST API and GraphQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
- Comfortable working with agile methodologies
- A good understanding of building and accessible (WCAG 2.1) interfaces
- Superb English communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with multi-disciplinary teams
The Interview Process
- A video interview with a Talent Acquisition Partner and Senior Developer or Engineering Lead. This should last no longer than 30 minutes.
- Final video interview of 75 minutes that will consist of 3 stages. This includes:
- 50 minutes to discuss your experience and technical abilities
- 15 minutes to review and discuss a coding exercise
- 10 minutes to ask questions you may have
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.