Since 2006, we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing, and much more.
Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet talented individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need you to lead client Implementation projects, be responsible for world-class onboarding to new and existing clients and be an expert on our product set. You’ll get to work in a values-based culture where we focus on client centricity and innovation. Employee wellbeing and your professional development are really important to us, and you’ll get to work with pretty amazing people!
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships
- Planning and delivering system training
- Providing creative and bespoke solutions to meet clients’ individual needs
- Consulting on the design and content for each program
- Defining, implementing, and delivering projects according to timeframes
- Testing and troubleshooting final system setups on delivery and implementation
- Identifying and resolving issues
- Liaising with our internal teams including our Global Support Center, to share best practices and improve processes
- Experience in project management or implementation
- Experience in a face-to-face client relationship role
- Above-average organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to plan and prioritize customer demands
- The ability to work independently, while also collaborating with different teams within Reward Gateway.
- A willingness to learn new skills and invest personal time and energy in your improvement and development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer-focused approach and ability to adapt to individual client style
- Above average computer skills and the ability to confidently navigate websites and online software
The interview process
- Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- First interview with the Implementation Team Manager and Implementation Team Member.
- Assessment Task
- Final interview and assessment presentation with the Implementation Team Manager and Client Success Team Manager.
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway’s approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.