Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive and keen to meet talented individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need your skills to support client implementation projects, take care of product set-ups and client onboarding. In return, you’ll get to work alongside phenomenal people across our various global offices, have unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and enjoy the many benefits we offer our employees.
- Creating tailored implementation plans and Gantt charts to present at client meetings and sales pitches during the implementation process
- Managing, project planning, and delivering the implementation of new client programmes
- Ensuring all projects are delivered timeously in accordance with project timelines and 90-day service start date T&Cs
- Working with the Client to determine the most appropriate implementation and launch plan
- Acting as a Client Champion during the implementation process
- Maintaining client relationships during projects
- Planning and delivering system training
- Providing creative and customised solutions to meet clients’ individual needs within the scope of our product’s capabilities and the solutions on the client’s contract
- Testing and troubleshooting final system setups on delivery and implementation/project plans for projects
- Working with the Sales and Service team to help them understand the technical details in each implementation
- Briefing the Client Support, Design, and Product teams as needed pre- and post-implementation, ensuring feedback is given in line with our values
- Managing positive relationships internally and externally
- Ensuring customer database (Salesforce) is accurate and up to date
- Developing an excellent technical knowledge of our product and its capabilities
- Proven successful client-facing and/or project management experience (1 to 2 years)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A level-headed approach with the ability to plan and prioritise with good time management skills
- Adept at building rapport and dealing confidently with stakeholders and great at building internal and external relationships
- The ability to work independently whilst being team-oriented, collaborating comfortably with different teams in the business
- A willingness to invest time and energy into learning new things and developing your skills
The interview process
- Video call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
- First stage video interview with the Head of Implementation and a Technical Implementation Specialist
- Assessment task to do at home
- Final stage video interview with the Had of Implementation and Client Success Team Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that help us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway’s approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg